No announcement yet.

Derek Norris

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't think his throws on steal attempts were that bad. Considering their speed, he wasn't far from gunning down Gore at 2nd and Dyson at 3rd.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      I didn't think his throws on steal attempts were that bad. Considering their speed, he wasn't far from gunning down Gore at 2nd and Dyson at 3rd.
      I don't think getting beat by Gore and Dyson was the problem though. Those guys can beat you even if you do everything right. You can't let the other 5 ALL beat you, including on a pitch-out.

I still hate watching Norris and Kozma play. Makes me wonder too much about what might have happened with the program if things had gone differently.

Comment

Originally posted by shock49 View Post
        DN is not aShocker and this is not a KC Royals fan forum
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

You do know the context though right?

It is not an accident that a thread on a former WSU commit and native of Goddard shows up on SN.

Comment

1. Off season

2. Way too much starch

3. Go with the flow
            "Prediction is very difficult, especially if it is about the future."

--Niels Bohr

Comment

With seven stolen bases allowed DN may think about a move to 1st base.
              An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

You think that's off topic, just wait 'til I join the thread.
                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

The verbage is NSFW, but whenever someone gets wound up a little too tight, this scene from Good Morning, Vietnam always comes to mind.
                  Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Working...
                  X