Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Candiotti throwing BP in first inning.

Comment

Favors starts 0-2 on first batter in 5th then hits him. We hit a lot of people!

Comment

Making UCF pitchers look MLB.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonWu View Post

Law of averages or luck of the bounce is different than fielding percentages, costly errors, and basic fundamentals.
          Not talking about that as much as greasy hits by the other team, balls we smoked ending up in someone’s glove, or not bearing down on ahead in count.

Comment

More solid momentum heading into the conference tournament.

Hibbs said on a radio show a couple weeks ago that he’s the right guy for the job because we’re trending in the right direction.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
              More solid momentum heading into the conference tournament.

Hibbs said on a radio show a couple weeks ago that he’s the right guy for the job because we’re trending in the right direction.
              I don’t agree with Hibbs, I think he is a great guy but he is not the answer. I am pretty sure he will not be named the next coach.

An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                Hibbs should be promoted to permanent coach. Pelfrey should receive a lifetime contract. This team is trending the right direction.
                I am on board

Comment

I could live with giving Siriani a shot but we should make a run at ORU’s guy (hee hee)

Comment

Some of you might struggle when the post season awards come out (just a hunch).

Comment

3G could get the win totals up.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        Some of you might struggle when the post season awards come out (just a hunch).
                        Yeah.

This is probably an argument for next week... but. As far as coaching moving forward - I have a hard time just throwing away the best season WSU baseball has had in 10 years. Totally get being frustrated. And I totally get the argument that we could get someone better. However we have not had anyone better in a decade, that is not nothing.

If they retain Hibbs I trust it would be done smartly. Or smarter than IB was. Can't be done much worse, I guess.

I was also pretty staunchly anti-Pelfrey - but a top-25 ERA certainly makes you think twice about cleaning house.

I am glad I am not having to make the decision. Have to trust Saal, he has not given us a reason not to, yet.

Comment

At least kick the tires before deciding Hibbs is the guy to learn the program going forward
                          The Assman

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post
                            At least kick the tires before deciding Hibbs is the guy to learn the program going forward
                            Yes. Agree.

I guess I should also say this - don't do it immediately. Take a week or something. If you can land someone that is an eyebrow raiser (Certainly not someone like Butler) then yeah maybe time to move on.

Comment

Program standards have shrunk a bunch since they fired the hall of famer.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Either do it the lazy way and just keep it in the family and pass it down to another assistant or perform a national search and see what you can attract.

Guess it depends what the expectations are of the baseball program going forward.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X