WSU at DerpU (Mar 8, Apr 26)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Right you probably have privacy settings turned on at work too. But if you are seeing other people's Tweets then it's something else. When you paste a Tweet, make sure to remove all the ?djkhskdjh crap in the URL (everything from the ? to the right).
    This is the key to fix a "blank" tweet post when you post it .. if you grab the link from the share button on mobile it adds that crap.

Comment

Please oh please college baseball gods, do not let us lose to DerpU. PLEASE.

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Updated first post with link to watch the game.

Comment

One nice thing about baseball is that you usually don't have to wait long for a chance at redemption.

Hope the Shocks have a better go at today then they did yesterday against ORU (and they should have won that game).

Comment

Is that Cameron Bye's shoe size or his ERA?

Comment

We have our blacks on. Game over. We win.

Comment

A few changes/adjustments today:

Birge is catching, Millan moves to 1st, Pennington to 3rd. Outfield is Ingram, McDonald, Stroh.

Shocks go quietly in the 1st. BRodden gave one a ride but a nice catch got him.

Bye sharp in the bottom of the 1st. Pop out, K, flyout. No score after 1.

Comment

Bill Self was just in a PSA commercial telling us not to use drugs. Well I have a PSA for you Bill ... STOP CHEATING ya compulsive lying bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Birge is catching
                    Is Birge a decent batter?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                      A few changes/adjustments today:

Birge is catching, Millan moves to 1st, Pennington to 3rd. Outfield is Ingram, McDonald, Stroh.

Shocks go quietly in the 1st. BRodden gave one a ride but a nice catch got him.

Bye sharp in the bottom of the 1st. Pop out, K, flyout. No score after 1.
                      Glad to see Scooter giving Millan a break from behind the plate. It was rare to see Ross Cadena take any days off from behind the plate and I my observation that he would wear down as the year progressed which, among other things, affected his offensive production.

Comment

Tolle Ks, Millan gets an infield 4 bouncer off the pitcher's hand, Birge Ks, Millan out stealing by feet.

Bottom 2, no score. Only Rodden has looked competitive at the plate against a KU pitcher that was blown up in his last appearance.

Bye gives up a double, hits the next guy 1-2, then serves up meat that Kansas' best power hitter destroyed and celebrated all the way around. Hope he gets one in the ear next time up. Just terrible pitching from Bye after a strong 1st inning. UFB Bye has little to no movement today vs the weekend where he had great movement. Another hit. Cam isn't fooling anyone here. Straight and no movement.

I'm ready to get some kids and play some kids that want to win and aren't soft even with no talent. We're soft. Pelf out to talk. Birge is telling him he's missing. Birge didn't look very happy.

K, K, stolen base (completely on Bye, Birge's throw was a dart) Koszewski walks (after just missing a home run). No help on the 3-2 pitch. Jans helps him out by flying out. Chuck almost over ran the ball. 3-0 Shithawks after 2.
                        Last edited by WuDrWu; March 8, 2023, 03:38 PM.

Comment

Not sure what we’re doing at the plate so far.

Comment

Fuuuuuuudge.

Comment

@#$(&@#($&@#$(&@#$*&$#

Comment

My fault. I thought I'd check out the baseball team. Upon doing so there was a HBP and a HR. I'm turning it off now.

Sorry
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X