WSU at DerpU (Mar 8, Apr 26)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU at DerpU (Mar 8, Apr 26)

Last edited by Kung Wu; April 25, 2023, 09:58 AM.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Hey KW, are you related to WuShock Reaper?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      Hey KW, are you related to WuShock Reaper?
      No, what did I do?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

No, what did I do?
        Probably nothing. I don’t understand this attacking the Knetzer’s. They’re, not perfect, just as none of us are. However, they are good people, but don’t walk lockstep as some demand here.

Comment

No, what did I do?
          Just a jab at Reaper who likes to create every thread in the history of the basketball forum.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Oh. Well we have 3 different series coming up this week and I will be mobile a lot, so I created the full stack threads while at the desktop where it's easy for me.

Comment

Oh. Well we have 3 different series coming up this week and I will be mobile a lot, so I created the full stack threads while at the desktop where it's easy for me.
              I hear ya man... I do my best work from a laptop. iPhone and iPad, not so much; I seem to struggle. 'Windows' and a mouse makes it so much easier. I'm sure being as old as Methuselah wouldn't have anything to do with it.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

I hear ya man... I do my best work from a laptop. iPhone and iPad, not so much; I seem to struggle. 'Windows' and a mouse makes it so much easier. I'm sure being as old as Methuselah wouldn't have anything to do with it.
                I'm really old fashioned and using my desktop. I only use my laptop when out of town. Hate using the phone.

Comment

I don't mind my phone for quick and short posts, but copy/pasting and editing sucks.

Comment

I don't mind my phone for quick and short posts, but copy/pasting and editing sucks.
                    I almost never share articles from my phone. If I do, I don't bother with copy and paste or trying to make it look tidy. You just get a long ass link and whatever comments I feel like sharing.

Is there a secret to sharing tweets from mobile? I've tried a couple of times, doing what I felt was similar to what I do from a PC, but it just shows up as a blank message.

I really need to pull my laptop out of hibernation at home.
                    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

If you see a blank screen when you know there is a Tweet there, it's because you have extra privacy turned on, and Twitter doesn't like that.

Comment

I don't even know what that means. Are you saying it's because I use DuckDuckGo as my browser so when I paste the link from the twitter app it revolts?

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                          I don't even know what that means. Are you saying it's because I use DuckDuckGo as my browser so when I paste the link from the twitter app it revolts?
                          Yeah, in DuckDuckGo there is a privacy setting that is causing you not to see the Tweet you pasted. Others can see it, but you can't. If you disable that privacy setting and refresh the page, you will see the Tweet you pasted. I don' t remember the setting offhand.

Comment

Except I also couldn't see that post when I was on the work computer, which isn't DDG. I'm going to go post the tweet I just posted in SB but this time from my phone to work on this.
                            RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                              Except I also couldn't see that post when I was on the work computer, which isn't DDG. I'm going to go post the tweet I just posted in SB but this time from my phone to work on this.
                              Right you probably have privacy settings turned on at work too. But if you are seeing other people's Tweets then it's something else. When you paste a Tweet, make sure to remove all the ?djkhskdjh crap in the URL (everything from the ? to the right).

Comment

Working...
                              X