Shox vs. Sycamores, Game 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shox vs. Sycamores, Game 1

This is a huge series. The Shox come into the weekend with a rpi of 52. Indy State has a rpi of 55.

Baseball America and SEC Baseball right now project the Shox as BUBBLE IN and Indy State as BUBBLE OUT of the tournament.
    :poster_shocks:

For you Pumpers out there, I admire your grit in finding the slightest glimpse of hope regarding any at-large birth. But I also must say, CRACK IS WHACK! I've never picked up the pipe but I will support your hopes and dreams as I'd be lying that I didn't care about this weekend's series.

Comment

FYI Shocker Fans................all Sycamore home games are free on Sycamore Vision........just click on the camera on the schedule page; no registration, etc. necessary. Here is to a great series and avoiding all of the rain forecasts.........oh yeah and a Sycamore sweep !

The official Baseball page for the Indiana State University Sycamores

Comment

This is what we've become???? Hoping upon hope for a slight glimmer that we can back our way in to the tournament as an at large. This is embarrassing honestly.
        "I discovered surfing, which I absolutely fell in love with. That feels good and kind of keeps your body aligned, so does the salt water." - Anthony Kiedis

"I'm not worried. Are you worried? You shouldn't be. Sleep well tonight. "

Comment

Originally posted by TerreHaute View Post
          FYI Shocker Fans................all Sycamore home games are free on Sycamore Vision........just click on the camera on the schedule page; no registration, etc. necessary. Here is to a great series and avoiding all of the rain forecasts.........oh yeah and a Sycamore sweep !

http://www.gosycamores.com/SportSele...56&SPSID=65130
          Thanks for that heads up on the video stream. A sweep by a team with a nickname that starts with "S" is a definite possibility.

Comment

looking forward to a good series this weekend, here's to seeing some good baseball being played the next 3 days

Comment

The info provided by Terre Haute appears to be incorrect. You can watch but you have to register and pay.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                The info provided by Terre Haute appears to be incorrect. You can watch but you have to register and pay.
                I believe u have to submit a picture that u live in a trailer house and then u will be given free access.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                  I believe u have to submit a picture that u live in a trailer house and then u will be given free access.
                  Dang, my trailer house blew away a couple of weeks ago.

Comment

Coy DH'ing tonight, Gene said he is under strict instruction to do no more than trot on the basepaths.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                      Try this link http://www.gosycamores.com/

NeuLion should load when you click on "Video". There is an ad that you need to close first. It is freeeeeeeeeeeeeee............................

Comment

Originally posted by TerreHaute View Post
                        Try this link http://www.gosycamores.com/

NeuLion should load when you click on "Video". There is an ad that you need to close first. It is freeeeeeeeeeeeeee............................
                        Thanks, that worked.

Comment

Pretty good pitcher's duel so far. 0-0, bottom of the 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by Spaulding View Post
                            This is what we've become???? Hoping upon hope for a slight glimmer that we can back our way in to the tournament as an at large. This is embarrassing honestly.
                            Umm what??? How do you back into the NCAA tournament with an at-large? Didn't our basketball team get an at-large bid this year? Trust me, if this team gets an at-large bid they won't be backing their way in. They will have had to win 13 out of their last 16.

Comment

Still scoreless, 7th inning stretch.

Comment

Working...
                              X