WSU vs Da Bear (Gm 3)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WSU vs Da Bear (Gm 3)

Shoxker win 3-2 and show why there is still reason to be "Cautiously optimistic". WSU is only 19 games from putting together a 20 game win streak.

optimism-preview1.jpg

andertoons-industry-outsiders.jpg

I'm thinking not many on here care anymore. I think a long losing streak might help to usher gene out faster. That's only my opinion though.

Comment

Kris Gardner pitched great today. I think he has earned a spot in the weekend rotation.

Comment

There was a game today????
        although the best things in life are free, upgrades are usually available

Comment

Very good game, the bullpen tried to cough it up but held.

One out of three against these guys is better than I thought that we would fare.
          Last edited by JJClamdip; April 23, 2012, 06:32 AM.
          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

We avoided the sweep!! Pour me some more of that glass of cautious optimism!!!!!!

It was nice to send the Bares and their fans back home with an L. Pretty cool and windy out there. I really wanted to work on my tan.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Kudos should also be given to freshmen Mikel Mucha who went 3 for 4 today and scored a run.

Comment

Kris Gardner right out of the Jamie Moyer school of pitching. Great work by a freshman who won't light up any radar guns but he will get batters out.

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post
                  Very good game, the bullpen tried to cough it up but held.

One out of these against these guys is better than I thought that we would fare.
                  That was a very good win today. Missouri State actually has a good team this year. After the 2 wins against Purdue this is probably our next best win this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                    Kris Gardner right out of the Jamie Moyer school of pitching. Great work by a freshman who won't light up any radar guns but he will get batters out.
                    Kris Gardner pitched great today. He has really pitched well all year.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                      Kudos should also be given to freshmen Mikel Mucha who went 3 for 4 today and scored a run.
                      Eric Harbutz also got a couple of hits today and went 5 for 12 this weekend.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        We avoided the sweep!! Pour me some more of that glass of cautious optimism!!!!!!

It was nice to send the Bares and their fans back home with an L. Pretty cool and windy out there. I really wanted to work on my tan.

Fever I think you might be a good luck charm. You went to the OSU game and we won and you went today and we won.

Comment

Originally posted by shocker3 View Post
                          Fever I think you might be a good luck charm. You went to the OSU game and we won and you went today and we won.
                          I'd hardly call 2 for 2 as me being a good luck charm shocker3. Unfortunately, it's a case of dumb luck.

I sure do miss the big, fiery home crowds though.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by shocker3 View Post
                            Eric Harbutz also got a couple of hits today and went 5 for 12 this weekend.
                            Good point. He has been hitting the ball well lately.

Comment

Just bought my tickets to Omaha.
                              although the best things in life are free, upgrades are usually available

Comment

Working...
                              X