Shox vs. UE Aces, Game 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shox vs. UE Aces, Game 1

Shox are back on the road this weekend for a conference series at Evansville. If the Shox can go at least 2-1 this weekend they should be in great shape in the conference race.

UE is #97, Shox #66 in lastest warren nolan rpi.

Shox have won 7 out of their last 9 games, let's keep it up!

Unfortunately I can't make it to Evansville this weekend. I have commitments in Wichita this weekend, including some for WSU. It's going to kill me to miss some baseball games. I will have to settle for listening to them on the radio.

GO SHOX!

Comment

It sounds like their could be a rain delay tonight.

Comment

Mike Kennedy says they are now putting the tarp on the field, so the game will definitely NOT start on time. Apparently they are now getting a steady rain.

Comment

Kennedy said they are still anticipating getting tonight's game in tonight. They are only expecting light rain and they said the field is very dry and could hold some rain.

Comment

Still no update on a new starting time. There is no way now they could start before 6:30pm.

Comment

This is sweep able series, let's hope they don't loose games because this a chance for the shox to put pressure on other teams.

Comment

The game has started. I missed the beginning (my wife turned off the radio) so I am not sure when it got started, but it is only in the second inning, the Shox have the bases loaded with one out, Kevin Hall up to bat.

Comment

According to Kennedy, Doggett should have walked and scored a run (strike 2 was at least 3 inches inside according to Kennedy and should have been ball 4). Instead the Shox leave the bases loaded. The score remains 0-0.

Comment

Josh Smith puts them down in order in the second to keep the score tied at 0.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
                      The game has started. I missed the beginning (my wife turned off the radio) so I am not sure when it got started, but it is only in the second inning, the Shox have the bases loaded with one out, Kevin Hall up to bat.

The game started at 7:32. You didn't miss much. Both teams stranded one base runner in the first.

Comment

Lambert steals 3rd. Shox now have a runner on third with one out. Casey Gillaspie at bat.

Comment

Shox leave Lambert on third. Still tied at 0.

Comment

Since I have been listening, the Shox have had the bases loaded with one out and had a runner at 3rd with one out. We have got to start taking advantage of these scoring opportunities.

Comment

Bats are anemic. Not putting the ball in play against this guy is inexcusable.

Comment

Working...
                              X