No announcement yet.

Shox at KU (chapter 2)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Considering almost every game has been cold, yeah.

Defense continues to be 100% headscratching.

No surprising Wallace and Adler can't get anyone out. Feel bad for the kids struggling that much but the chances should be about up for those 2. Traveling with only 27 does make for some oddities (no reason to take someone that's burned up today) and wasting someone in a 5+ (now 9 run deficit) run game is kind of pointless.

Trying (as hard as it is) to be upbeat about Miner's outing. Outside of the leadoff walk and the really horrible pitch up on the 2 run homer, he was better than decent. Something to build on.

Pretty much nothing else worth mentioning today.....against a last place Big12 team.

Comment

Ku making fun of us by subbing in a person named Sweet-Chick to play first.

Rude.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Ku making fun of us by subbing in a person named Sweet-Chick to play first.

Rude.
        LMAO
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

My thoughts are we are looking at who will be our 5-6 top pitchers for the rest of this year and to keep into next, when substantial help will arrive. There are no shortage of chances given, that's for sure. I can already see who won't make the cut list and probably won't pitch again this year for that matter, absent an extreme emergency.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Could someone sneak over and unplug the ESPN+ power cord?

Thanks in advance.

Comment

On second thought, I can feel a 13 run inning coming on this last inning! LET'S GO!!!

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                    Without going back, feels like we have been pretty miserable in cold weather this year.
                    That just a lack of FIDO mentality.

Comment

That was pretty embarrassing. Only 4 hits in a mid-week game vs supposedly secnd line pitching. Of course, when you allow 14 runs you probaby aren't winning many games.

I think HCEW kind of warned us early in the year that this might be coming. Now I know why he said he wasn't too concerned with wins this year. But I think he is concerned with how the team competes and he can't be happy at all with tonight's performance.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                        Could someone sneak over and unplug the ESPN+ power cord?

Thanks in advance.
                        Yeah I decided to pull the plug on espn+ yesterday. No sense in keeping it. Will save the $7 per month until September.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

Yeah I decided to pull the plug on espn+ yesterday. No sense in keeping it. Will save the $7 per month until September.
                          Awwww, I still want to watch these guys, but our successes tend to come from the younger guys so it's gonna be volatile for awhile unfortunately.

Comment

Originally posted by NCAABound View Post

what happens in September? Soccer?

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

what happens in September? Soccer?
                              When K-State typically has a football game on it.

Comment

oh, ****.. when does basketball start?

Comment

Working...
                                X