X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocker1976
    replied
    Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Double play ends it and the AAC will get 2 teams in.

UCF 2-1 will face winner of Tulane v USF tomorrow at noon local time.
    Doc, looks like your post identifying likelihood of a USF versus UCF Final is going to come true as USF leads Tulane 4-0 with bases loaded in Top of 3rd inning.

Leave a comment:

• Shocker1976
    replied
    Originally posted by Shockm View Post

What a tool. You’re as bad as the poster you criticize.
    Your post reads like the Johnson County Phog fans; to you I am a "tool" because I choose to be civil to an acknowledged Tulane fan who joins Shockernet and is immediately attacked by Nabob? Nabob in the Tulane Series thread (post #56) posts during the 4th inning that the "game is over" for the Shockers and the Tulane fan in his first post agrees with Nabob - IMO Nabob should be banned as he then has numerous indefensible negative posts while the Tulane fan remained civil.

I don't like a Tulane "rubbing our noses" in the dirt but he was civil in his posts supporting the Green Wave baseball team's superiority over the Shockers. To which I offer the time honored retort - Just wait until next year.

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    Originally posted by Shocker1976 View Post

Eric Wedge and coaching staff recruiting/signing pitchers with potential to join Jace Kaminska and Cameron Bye. To name a few -
    New guys won't have the ability to elevate the program until their 2nd and 3rd year in the program. There are no shortcuts, there are no miracles. It will take hard work and dedication (and frankly the recruiting misses will need to be limited).

Are you familiar with the sticky
    Of course I am, but you are a tool. You are as about knowledgeable about baseball as the rock in the road. It is clear you know don't know Jack Shat! All you can do is parrot a "sticky". Go to the Furman board you pretender.

Leave a comment:

• Shocker1976
    replied
    Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

What will be different next year that could lead you to believe that somehow this team pitching will move from 130's in the Nation to one of the Top 30?
    Eric Wedge and coaching staff recruiting/signing pitchers with potential to join Jace Kaminska and Cameron Bye. To name a few -

LHP -
    Brunner, Graham
    Jensen, Cooper
    Miner, Jace
    Stevens, Will
    Tolle, Payton

RHP -
    Casserilla, Xavier
    Cranz, Robert
    Howry, Ty
    May, Aiden

Are you familiar with the sticky

Our first commitment from the 2021 class? https://twitter.com/matthewguth19/status/1175915559206215680

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Tulane brought back Trent Johnson on 3 days rest. He’s walked the bases loaded and didn’t make it out of the 1st inning. Hope he didn’t hurt his arm.

USF 1-0 bases still loaded. New pitcher coming in. Tulane gets out of the mess with no more damage. 1-0 Bulls bottom 1.

What a very long day.

Leave a comment:

• Shockm
    replied
    Regret you were banned Timmy but I hope you will follow Shockernet baseball next Spring when the Shocks' roster will be comprised essentially of Coach Wedge's recruited players. IMO Shocker pitching next season will be demonstrably improved and could/should well be the best in the AAC.

Looking forward to the Shockers playing (sweeping?) the Green Wave in Wichita in 2022!
    What a tool. You’re as bad as the poster you criticize.

Leave a comment:

• SB Shock
    replied
    IMO Shocker pitching next season will be demonstrably improved and could/should well be the best in the AAC.
    What will be different next year that could lead you to believe that somehow this team pitching will move from 130's in the Nation to one of the Top 30?

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    Double play ends it and the AAC will get 2 teams in.

UCF 2-1 will face winner of Tulane v USF tomorrow at noon local time.

Leave a comment:

• WuDrWu
    replied
    ECU beat UCF to force a deciding game tonight.

UCF leads 2-1 bottom 9 with 1 out and 1 on.

Tulane run ruled USF 16-6 after trailing 5-1 in the 5th.

That deciding game will start 45 minutes after this game ends. No earlier than 910pm local time.

Tough turn around one way or the other.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied

What posts of his were so egregious that lead you to ban him? I would prefer to read and respond to his posts supporting Tulane baseball than read the constant negative posting of Nabob.
    It was a seven day ban. Nobody was in the mood for that.

Leave a comment:

• Shocker1976
    replied
    Regret you were banned Timmy but I hope you will follow Shockernet baseball next Spring when the Shocks' roster will be comprised essentially of Coach Wedge's recruited players. IMO Shocker pitching next season will be demonstrably improved and could/should well be the best in the AAC.

Looking forward to the Shockers playing (sweeping?) the Green Wave in Wichita in 2022!

Leave a comment:

• Shocker1976
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
    He's already been banned
    What posts of his were so egregious that lead you to ban him? I would prefer to read and respond to his posts supporting Tulane baseball than read the constant negative posting of Nabob.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    He's already been banned

Leave a comment:

• molly jabali
    replied
    How hard is it to ignore him if he bothers you? Just don’t reply

Leave a comment:

• MikeKennedyRulZ
    replied
    Can we ban the hillbilly Tulane fan already. Send him and his two teeth packing. He’s doing nothing but purposely stirring up sh!t.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X