• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can DSB give me some in-game updates?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If I never hear the ****ing name ******* again, it will be too soon.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
        Can DSB give me some in-game updates?
        Shockers down 7-1 at the 7th inning stretch. Good thing is we have scored 7 runs over three innings 8 times this year.

Let’s go, Boys!!

Knew I could count on our Coldnuttered clone to pipe up while we were losing.

Comment

Really this game is somewhat meaningless and it is hard to sweep a four game series against anybody. Not trying to sugarcoat it but it appears we will go 8-4 over our last 12 games, which is about as successful as we could have reasonably hoped for. Maybe Memphis will stun East Carolina, thanks to us getting their bats going.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
            Really this game is somewhat meaningless and it is hard to sweep a four game series against anybody. Not trying to sugarcoat it but it appears we will go 8-4 over our last 12 games, which is about as successful as we could have reasonably hoped for. Maybe Memphis will stun East Carolina, thanks to us getting their bats going.
            Yep, it is pretty much meaningless as far as the Shocks season is concerned. Perhaps the only time we could really say that this season. I suppose it is human nature to have letup after achieving the important goal of a 3rde place conference finish yesterday but still I think if you have a game true competitors show up to play. I have no problem taking a day when you are taking a day off.

Shocks bats waking up a little in the bottom of the 8th and it is really good to see Garrett Kocis getting some effective at bats prior to AAC Tournament time.

Question: Why is Cade Clemons in for Jack Sigrist? Hopefully, not an injury to Sigrist.

Comment

Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Shockers down 7-1 at the 7th inning stretch. Good thing is we have scored 7 runs over three innings 8 times this year.

Let’s go, Boys!!

Nabob being Nabob;

Comment

Let’s go, Boys!!

Your positive mojo failed us.

Disappointing.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Why was Sigrist removed? I was following on live stats, not listening to the radio.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                    Why was Sigrist removed? I was following on live stats, not listening to the radio.
                    I had the same question. An injury would not be good.

Comment

I wouldn’t be super concerned about Sigrist. If it were a serious injury, it would have been noticed during play. Hope it was precautionary.

Waiting for the Nancy’s to tell us he broke his leg, and wait to be proven wrong so they can show what great fans they are.

Comment

Your positive mojo failed us.

Disappointing.
                        Right, Cold, because fandom and superstition has impacted soooooo many games.

Time to leave Never Never Land.

Comment

Right, Cold, because fandom and superstition has impacted soooooo many games.

Time to leave Never Never Land.
                          If you believe that statement, then it shouldn’t matter what I or anybody else posts.

So sunshine pumping is reality and realism is “Never Never Land”? Got it.
                          Deuces Valley.
                          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If you believe that statement, then it shouldn’t matter what I or anybody else posts.

So sunshine pumping is reality and realism is “Never Never Land”? Got it.
                            I do believe that. Doesn’t change the fact that some losers tend to find their happiness in life celebrating the failure of college kids. You are the prime example.

Sunshine pumping is reality. Curious what I posted that wasb’t true?

While you focused on the negative possibility, I focused on the positive possibility. Your expectation that we will not win a National Championship in every sport is probably an accurate statement, how many National Championships should we win based on our talent?

I know only Todd Butlers brother would support this team, but even after TB is fired I am still here supporting the Shockers.

And you are still here continually bringing them down.

I never expect perfection or National Championships. but I expect them to achieve the academic and athletic performance they are capable of. If that makes me a sunshine pumper... so be it.

But that make you a Septic Tank sucker, and your anticipation of things being shitty is the predictable. And you exceed expectations.

Comment

lol, such an easily triggered individual. And I didn't even have to drop a Louisiana reference this time.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I do believe that. Doesn’t change the fact that some losers tend to find their happiness in life celebrating the failure of college kids. You are the prime example.

Sunshine pumping is reality. Curious what I posted that wasb’t true?

While you focused on the negative possibility, I focused on the positive possibility. Your expectation that we will not win a National Championship in every sport is probably an accurate statement, how many National Championships should we win based on our talent?

I know only Todd Butlers brother would support this team, but even after TB is fired I am still here supporting the Shockers.

And you are still here continually bringing them down.

I never expect perfection or National Championships. but I expect them to achieve the academic and athletic performance they are capable of. If that makes me a sunshine pumper... so be it.

But that make you a Septic Tank sucker, and your anticipation of things being shitty is the predictable. And you exceed expectations.
                                Love this post; IMO you capture the essence of the man! I wonder why he posts on Shockernet so frequently as he clearly is not an "ardent, enthusiastic supporter" of the Shockers

Comment

Working...
                                X