• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Yikes! I hate the "ypps" (yips)...
    yep!

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Try 1/4 of a year last year, and 3/4 of a year this year.

Kocis got hurt after Houston, and Liam Eddy obtained the ypps after Tulane.
      Try rereading the post again.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
        Friday's Williams vs Olthoff matchup should be a good one, if it materializes.
        I would seriously think about carving out 1 hour and 20 minutes on Friday afternoon to watch that duel.
        “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

ESPN+ for all four games this weekend. With their ace, Gordon, out for the year, UCF's known starters are 6-9 this season and all have ERAs above 5. Advantage Shockers?

https://goshockers.com/news/2021/5/6...me-series.aspx
          “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Hope so. I think it’s a little interesting that we haven’t seen the rotation yet from baseball. Usually it’s tweeted out by now, even if it’s TBD

Comment

I know what the pitching line up would be if Dave Van Horn was the Shocker coach. Jace would start the first game Friday then have the night off and be the starter Saturday, Rest all afternoon and Saturday night and then start the Sunday game.

Comment

Yeah I'm still a little butt hurt from that WSU Arkansas regional match up years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                  I know what the pitching line up would be if Dave Van Horn was the Shocker coach. Jace would start the first game Friday then have the night off and be the starter Saturday, Rest all afternoon and Saturday night and then start the Sunday game.
                  That is just nuts. DVH knows you have to rest him Saturday and pitch Sunday!

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                    Well I'd start him in all of them and rest him Monday through Thursday! I know what you're thinking ... 4 days of rest?! I'm generous like that.
                    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Shockers have lost 3 straight Friday series openers. Need to start the weekend on a good note.

Comment

Originally posted by shocks02 View Post
                        Need to start the weekend on a good note.
                        Sigrist agrees with you!

Comment

Wait, did we just start the game with an error?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                            Wait, did we just start the game with an error?
                            Twice in one inning neither the shortstop or third basemen could locate a pop fly...

Comment

Wow, that was little league level communication on that infield pop-up.

Comment

Nice play be Cadena to throw out the runner trying to advance on the throw home.

Comment

Working...
                                X