No announcement yet.

No. 28 Shockers At Tulane for Four-Game Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One bad inning did us in today. But that can happen, especially against good competition. Just don't let it become a habit.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigtimetimmyjim View Post
      I attribute our poor record to poor coaching.
      Poor record, Poor Coaching, Poor Program, Poor Fans

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You are welcome here as long as you understand you are a guest.
        Maybe you have not been paying attention, but he already showed his colors in this regard.

Comment

• You won’t get any argument from me, I’m not happy with the state of Tulane baseball but I probably wouldn’t talk too much if I was a Wichita State fan. When was the last time y’all won a postseason game?

Comment

You won’t get any argument from me, I’m not happy with the state of Tulane baseball but I probably wouldn’t talk too much if I was a Wichita State fan. When was the last time y’all won a postseason game?
            You're the asshole doing all the talking. WE CAN TALK WHATEVER THE **** WE WANT ON OUR BOARD.

When was the last time Tulane won a postseason game?

If you wanna talk currents, which you don't, we're in the NCAA field as of now, while you're floundering in irrelevanceland.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

You won’t get any argument from me, I’m not happy with the state of Tulane baseball but I probably wouldn’t talk too much if I was a Wichita State fan. When was the last time y’all won a postseason game?
              Come over to Felipe’s. Let’s chat about programs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Come over to Felipe’s. Let’s chat about programs.
                There’s a Felipe’s in NoLA?

Comment

• ShockerFever: Tulane last won a postseason game in 2016. As for current events, Tulane is now in 2nd place in the AAC. If Tulane takes the series, both teams will be in similar standing on the outside looking in at an NCAA Tournament appearance. I thought you asked me to stick around for the weekend, I’ll leave if that’s what y’all want.

DowntownShockerBrown: You’re in New Orleans? If not for some prior engagements I would take you up on that offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

There’s a Felipe’s in NoLA?
                    I believe there is a Felipe’s everywhere. But yes, right across from Turchin Stadium.

Comment

ShockerFever: Tulane last won a postseason game in 2016. As for current events, Tulane is now in 2nd place in the AAC. If Tulane takes the series, both teams will be in similar standing on the outside looking in at an NCAA Tournament appearance. I thought you asked me to stick around for the weekend, I’ll leave if that’s what y’all want.

DowntownShockerBrown: You’re in New Orleans? If not for some prior engagements I would take you up on that offer.
                      Will be back tomorrow as well. PM me if coming to game. If we have a game.

Comment

ShockerFever: Tulane last won a postseason game in 2016. As for current events, Tulane is now in 2nd place in the AAC. If Tulane takes the series, both teams will be in similar standing on the outside looking in at an NCAA Tournament appearance. I thought you asked me to stick around for the weekend, I’ll leave if that’s what y’all want.

Wow, impressive!

What about RPI? Overall record? Typical you cherrypicked conference record as if that means anything lol.

Yah, you can leave. See ya.

lol at "prior engagements"
                        Deuces Valley.
                        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

You talk a lot on the Shocker board. You should make it happen some time.

Comment

• The weather for Sunday looks good, should be a game then if none tomorrow. I may be there for that one, not sure about tomorrow.

Looking at the RPI, as I said if Tulane wins the series, the RPI’s will be close. After game 1 Tulane is at 77 and you guys are at 50. 50 is cutting it close for an at-large bid. Lose 2/3 or 3/4 this weekend and you may be on the outside looking in

Comment

• I apologize guys. Clearly I was trying to ruffle some feathers but it didn’t go over well. Sorry

Comment

• 4:55 start. Lightning delay.

Comment

Working...
                                X