No. 28 Shockers At Tulane for Four-Game Series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BAShocker View Post

Thanks. Taking your word for it, just haven’t seen it this game.
    Can’t disagree with that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post
      So can Gibson play next game after being booted?
      Yes. Good tomorrow.

Comment

• What a terrible call on the HBP. 1000% hit his bat.

Comment

• Do or die time
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• We just don’t have the depth needed to overcome injuries and.....ejections.

Comment

• RISP

Comment

• Good game fellas. Hope those Eric Wedge baseball cards help you sleep tonight

Comment

• Originally posted by bigtimetimmyjim View Post
                  Good game fellas. Hope those Eric Wedge baseball cards help you sleep tonight
                  lol
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

And not 1 soul will care that Tulane even played a baseball game tonight. Your athletics program is made for the Sun Belt.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Thanks for carrying the load in this thread and keeping it lively. Mostly what's left posting in the baseball threads are the old die hards who have become grumpy with age (Me included.) Everyone else has moved over to the basketball bandwagon full time. See you tomorrow.

Comment

• Well, ShockerFever we’re in the same conference as you and as of now, we’re ahead of you in the standings.
                        also, why would it matter to me if anyone else cared? All I care about is if we win or lose, the size of our fan base doesn’t put runs on the scoreboard and although Tulane’s fan base is small, last I checked we had better attendance numbers in baseball than Wichita State in the last full baseball season.

Comment

• All in good fun, Shockerman. See you tomorrow

Comment

Well, ShockerFever we’re in the same conference as you and as of now, we’re ahead of you in the standings.
                            also, why would it matter to me if anyone else cared? All I care about is if we win or lose, the size of our fan base doesn’t put runs on the scoreboard and although Tulane’s fan base is small, last I checked we had better attendance numbers in baseball than Wichita State in the last full baseball season.
                            I bet you have more posts on this board than the amount of posts on a Tulane athletics board in the last 2 years combined.

Irrelevant. Sun Belt. WSU lives in your head.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

I bet you have more posts on this board than the amount of posts on a Tulane athletics board in the last 2 years combined.

Irrelevant. Sun Belt. WSU lives in your head.
                              Lives in my head? Lol, haven’t thought about Wichita State since I watched us sweep y’all in a double header 2 years ago

Comment

• Damn, 1 bad inning in each game did us in. Not a lot of room for error especially withi Kocis on the shelf for the rest of the year.

Let's see how this team responds to a little adversity.

Comment

Working...
                                X