No announcement yet.

Oklahoma State at Wichita State Feb 21 & 22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Left to go get my kid, and all hell broke loose. Am I gonna have to Micro Fan these guys all season!?
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

• Do we have any other options defensively at SS? Clemons seems more than a little overmatched. He's hitting .213 with 21 strikeouts in 47 career ABs.

Comment

• Come on Shocks. Make 'em pay for that mistake.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
          Ouch. 5-2 OSU. Need to get out of this and get the run-machine cranked up to 11.
          We have a run-machine?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            Do we have any other options defensively at SS? Clemons seems more than a little overmatched. He's hitting .213 with 21 strikeouts in 47 career ABs.
            Easy answer is Derek Shaver or Andrew Stewart.

Comment

• Strikeout looking...... 1-5 RISP today. You don't get a hit every time you want to, but just a horrid start to the season hitting when it matters.

Comment

• Jesus. I hope some of you who had your Omaha tickets in hand have looked through the refund policy.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• OSU has 7 hits, and I can only remember a double earlier that was well hit. Blooper behind short that left field can't get is a double.

Same little blooper makes it first and third.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                    Jesus. I hope some of you who had your Omaha tickets in hand have looked through the refund policy.
                    You'd have to pay me to set foot in Omaha.

OSU demonstrating that sometimes good things happen when you put the ball in play.

Comment

• All 5 runs were charged to Spencer Hynes and were earned. 13.50 ERA to start the season.

Comment

• 2-run double on an 0-2 pitch. WTH?

Comment

• 7-2 now, and may be out of reach unless the bats get going and our pitchers can start sending more OSU batters back to the dugout.

Comment

• Bummer. Almost got out of it. Offense needs to loosen up and get some things going, even if it's not enough to get the W in this one.

Comment

• Back in it BABAY! Also good to see Cornblum didn't forget how to hit!

7-4

Comment

• Maybe I spoke too soon!

Comment

Working...
                                X