MVC Preseason Poll - wsu picked 3rd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WSU Baseball Guy View Post
    I don't recall the date of the banquet to hand out the "Preseason Prediction Awards".
    It was cancelled this year.

Comment

FIRST PITCH BANQUET

According to the newspaper the first pitch banquet is Feb 24th @ 7PM in the Koch Arena practice gym with Tony LaRussa as the featured speaker. A phone call to Shelley should confirm the date, place, and speaker. I'm sure she would glad to take your reservation!

Comment

I don't really care too much about early preseason predictions. However, I am disappointed to see JT still part of the organization. BK and HCGS should stay. JT needs to move on, and unfortunately, it will take ADES involvement to make that happen. Therefore, it isn't going to happen.
        We need someone hungry in the coaching staff that's going to work their butts off to earn the HC position when Gene retires. It sure as heck isn't going to be JT.

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
          That is too bad. You missed a couple of runs to the super regionals. And a great grand slam winning regional victory at Oklahoma State. That one game was one of the best I have ever enjoyed watching 34 years of Shocker baseball.
          I still enjoy going to you tube every now and then and re-watching Clint McKeever's grand slam against Okie State to win the regional (that and "the throw" by Jim Audley in 91).

Those are my 2 favorite you tube videos.

Comment

Missouri State starting shortston, Sr. Travis McComack, declared academically ineligible for the 2012 season.

Springfield, Missouri News - News-Leader.com is the home page for the Springfield, Mo., News-Leader with in-depth local news, sports and entertainment

Comment

Working...
            X