2020 Eric Wedge Coaches Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

He said "buck fifty" -- so 150. Get your facts together or take a walk, we're not a launch angle forum around here anymore. 100 percent.
    Post of the week, at least.

Comment

I only got to listen to bits and pieces but I think I caught HCEW saying it might have been better for the team to have lost Sunday's game to LaTech. I took it to mean that maybe it wasn't good to think they can get away with blowing big leads.

He wasn't exactly throwing out rainbows and unicorns about the Shocks play in either the Saturday or Sunday LaTech games. Which I was pleased to hear. Also seems like he is trying to manage expectations this year.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
        I only got to listen to bits and pieces but I think a caught HCEW saying it might have been better for the team to have lost Sunday's game to LaTech. I took it to mean that maybe it wasn't good to think they can get away with blowing big leads.
        That’s what he said... it’s a game they shouldn’t have won and a bigger lesson would have been learned had they lost. He also said LaTech was the better team and outplayed us. Guess the baseball gods were with us.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I think we may have another master button pusher on our hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
            I think we may have another master button pusher on our hands.
            I think you’re right. Wedge has learned to deal with Major League level egos. He will have little trouble with college kids.

Comment

Do not listen to this show when close to bedtime. Dude has me fired up and ready to chop down trees and throw truck tires around and ****.
              “The rebellion on the populist right against the results of the 2020 election was partly a cynical, knowing effort by political operators and their hype men in the media to steal an election or at least get rich trying. But it was also the tragic consequence of the informational malnourishment so badly afflicting the nation. ... Americans gorge themselves daily on empty informational calories, indulging their sugar fixes of self-affirming half-truths and even outright lies.'

― Chris Stirewalt

Comment

Working...
              X