2020 Eric Wedge Coaches Shows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Eric Wedge Coaches Shows

Need a thread for this, cause he keeps throwing out gems.

Tune in, you won't regret it.

KFH 1240AM

Good stuff!
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

He's now miming on radio about controlling heartbeat so you can shoot somebody on the draw. This is fooking gold.

Comment

And shots fired at some parents

Comment

"When I used to talk with Lebron about..."

Comment

OMG apparently 13-2 means kiddie gloves off.

Comment

I'll need a link to the replay!!
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

It was fantastic in person, hundred percent.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                  And shots fired at some parents

Please tell more.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post

Please tell more.
                    I guess you could say Wedge doesn't really blame the kids for a lack of toughness.

Was pretty frank about getting rid of players and being at 29 when 35 is allowed.

I don't know if he'll be able to get 35 guys to sign up to play for him. But holy $hit if he does.

Comment

Okay to listen to it go here: https://www.radio.com/kfh/listen#discover

And then use the rewind button .. but if you only click it once it will start playing at 8:00pm. You have to double click it to get it snap back starting at 6pm. Then you can listen to both HC3GM and HCEW.

Might even have to drag the scroll thingy back to 8pm THEN click rewind.

Comment

Coach isn't satisfied.

Comment

He really seemed to be having a good time with the show. I especially enjoyed him talking about slowing the game down and his conversations with others on the subject. Interesting about his comment about even practicing slow. I like the analogy that an opponent should be viewed like someone trying to take food away from you. Like his comments about the difference college baseball and pro ball. Claimed both he and Pelphrey were "stupid" whereas Hibbs and Siriani were the guys that knew the college side. When they talked about the small roster and he made the comment he "ran them off" I felt he was just taking responsibility for them leaving and not placing blame on the kids or others. Did not elaborate and I think that was all he wanted to talk about it. Pitch to the plate, hit to the middle, not a showcase fan, would rather have someone who competes, and wants the pitchers to realize its a round ball and a round bat so pitch to contact. Like I said it sounded like he was having a great time last night. Very animated at times. Even told MK after he made an observation the he was "Right and wrong". I don't think I have ever heard anyone say that to MK. Funny

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

I guess you could say Wedge doesn't really blame the kids for a lack of toughness.

Was pretty frank about getting rid of players and being at 29 when 35 is allowed.

I don't know if he'll be able to get 35 guys to sign up to play for him. But holy $hit if he does.
                            What does his future classes look like? Are Butler's old commits keeping their previous commitments? Are we filling holes? What's the next couple of classes looking like? I know WuDrWu said that it would be a few classes before Wedge got "his" guys...

Comment

I would have guessed, and I got the feeling he and Marshall understand one another.

I felt very called out when he commented that there were only 50 people in the stands on Sunday. Helping with this is very high on my TODO list.

He was mostly pissed about the LaTech series. Pleased that the guys fought to get the wins, but thought they played terrible the last 2 games. Almost like he wants to get better or something.

Said "the press doesn't know anything" like three straight times before adding "no offense, Mike."

Kennedy was having trouble finishing his questions, as Wedge was chomping at the bit with responses and stories.

Comment

Working...
                              X