No announcement yet.

Baseball: WSU vs Louisiana Tech - Mar 6,7,8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hamilton squeezed some on that walk. Had two pitches that looked plenty good called balls.

Double gives LaTech a big 2-out chance. Let's see if HamBone can get out of it.

Groundout. No harm done. Weird how you can give up some hits and whatnot and still not give up 4 runs if you just keep pounding the zone. What's that adage about great hitters failing 70% of the time?
    Last edited by Cdizzle; March 6, 2020, 03:56 PM.

Comment

I'm gonna buy me one of those sweet clear armbands some of the pitchers wear and slide the position list cheat sheet into it, while I'm watchin' these games. I think my wife would think it's pretty hot. Plus it might cover the ketchup stain on my shirt sleeve.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

*Whew*

That was a scary inning.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

Maybe we need to get a consultation on a different launch angle.

Or maybe we'll just live with the triples.
          I would take just a smidgen of an adjustment to the launch angle. Wouldn't take much.

Comment

Those guys eating the peanuts on the batter cam view are making me jealous.

Comment

1-0 Shox E3

Comment

4 pitch walk by HamBone to lead off the 4th. That's not what we're looking for.

Comment

Hamilton strikes out the side again. Nice thing to have in your back pocket.

Looks a little like the inside corner is there to both hitters and the outside corner isn't as much.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                    Looks a little like the inside corner is there to both hitters and the outside corner isn't as much.
                    Probably has a lot to do with the way Mark Wagers lines up on the inside corner for both lefties and righties.
                    Last edited by 1972Shocker; March 6, 2020, 04:20 PM.

Comment

That one went further vertically than horizontally.

Comment

Are umpires generally local guys at most d1 matches?

Comment

Our bullpen better be ready.

Comment

Originally posted by WichitaStateGuy View Post
                            We are a good looking ball club. Uni’s are fresh. Stadium looks great. Love it.
                            I agree, our uni's rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              Are umpires generally local guys at most d1 matches?
                              I am not 100% sure about that but we seem to get a lot of the same guys for home games so I am thinking they are at least relatively local. Mark Wages has done a ton of Shocker games over the years. BTW, your letter you soccer nomenclature sneak into your baseball vernacular. Baseball generally plays games or series consisting of multiple games.

Comment

Missed the cutoff man.

Comment

Working...
                                X