X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow!
    "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Ross not hitting (yet) but certainly has been a key piece with his game calling and his defense.

Comment

5.2 0R, 3H, 9K, 1BB for Barnhouse.

What a killer midweek start. Shox starting pitching continues to be absolute nails.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Ross not hitting (yet) but certainly has been a key piece with his game calling and his defense.
          Oh yeah. He's gonna be in there. It'd be great if he could hit a little, but that'd be bonus with everything else he's doing.

Problem is, you can't have 4 of those guys. Other folks need to step up.

Comment

HCEW must not of liked what the trainer had to say when the trainer got back in the dugout. Good move. Better safe than sorry. Great job by Tommy.

Comment

How big does that Cadena play look now.

Comment

HCEW must not of liked what the trainer had to say when the trainer got back in the dugout. Good move. Better safe than sorry. Great job by Tommy.
                My guess is blister and they were willing to give him 1-2 more pitches to retire that batter.

2-0 B6

Let's get some breathing room, Shox!

Comment

Ross is due to get it going. He is definitely better than a .167 hitter.

Comment

Ross is due to get it going. He is definitely better than a .167 hitter.
                    It's not going to get a lot easier for him if he's going to catch every inning.

Comment

Nothing doing for the Shox in the 6th.

Leadoff solo shot for KSU in the 7th. Gonna be close. Not sure 2 will get it done.

Comment

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post

It's not going to get a lot easier for him if he's going to catch every inning.
                        I agree. HCEW addressed that in his radio show this week. Said he was watching for signs of fatigue and knows it when he sees it.. I would prefer they took a more preventative approach and sit him every now and again and not wait until they see signs of fatigue. That really shouldn't be a problem this early in the season but these games add up. May be more that he is so focused on his game calling duties that he is not as focused on his hitting. Hard to say. He may just be in an early season slump. Get it out of the way.

Comment

I certainly trust Wedge to know what a catcher can do more than I. 8 games in 13 days isn't exactly crazy.

Comment

Oof
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Shocks have the top of the order up if that means anything with this team.

Comment

2-1 M7

Top of the WSU order. Lets see if we can't tack one on.

Comment

Working...
                                X