It's a new era for Shocker baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
    OK, here is the full game from the 1991 CWS classic against Creighton. It is unlisted on Youtube, with the hope being that it will be less likely to be snagged for any copyright issues. Quality is the best I could do. Enjoy!

Amazing! Thank you!!!!

Comment

I'm sure everyone here has seen this before. I stumbled across it and it was new to me. Figured I'd throw it on here anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
        OK, here is the full game from the 1991 CWS classic against Creighton. It is unlisted on Youtube, with the hope being that it will be less likely to be snagged for any copyright issues. Quality is the best I could do. Enjoy!

And...
        It's gone.

I can't be expected to read beyond "unavailable". C'mon!!
        Last edited by Shoxthemonkey; April 2, 2020, 02:56 PM. Reason: I'm dumb
        One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post

And...
          It's gone.
          It's still there for me? Click on the link "Watch this video on YouTube"...
          "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

It's still there for me? Click on the link "Watch this video on YouTube"...
            Yeah, still up. No cease and desist or other nastygrams for me.
            Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

I miss Shocker baseball. I was so encouraged by how the team was playing for HCEW. I would have loved to see how the season played out. How lofty do you think expectations will be for next year?
              Go Shocks!

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post

Can we get rid of the blue seats? Thanks in advance!

Not remove them; replace them with some sort of complimentary color. They're pretty darn old anyway. They pre-date the big addition in 1999.
                Black seats would make more sense.

Comment

No good place to put this without starting a new thread, so here goes. Update on Garrett Kocis and his work:

Comment

Not sure if previously posted, but a nice article on Eric Wedge, his success, philosophy, and belief in the program. Nice summary of fHCGS too.

http://baseballnews.com/eric-wedge-r...leeping-giant/

additionally, this particular issue was sent to all the HS, juco, and college coaches in the country. Nice pub...

Comment

This is really nice to see...

Comment

This is a great feel good story. Thanks to Wedge and Scooter for making two seniors who have been shut in for 5 months feel really special.

Comment

Winning the number’s game: Wedge believes WSU baseball is ‘doing better than most’

Wedge talks about managing the roster and how the new rules are changing how they do it.

https://www.kansas.com/sports/colleg...244424177.html

Comment

Comment

Comment

Quality stuff...

Comment

Working...
                                X