No announcement yet.

WSU vs. USF - AAC Tournament

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm guessing the shootout part of this game just started. 1-1 through 6, I wouldn't be surprised if we end 10-7 or something once these offenses get going.

Comment

3-1 WSU Mid 7

Comment

No further damage inflicted by the Shocks, 3-1 to the stretch.

Question now is whether they try to ride Killgore for as long he remains effective and burn him until the weekend. 46 pitches through 4 IP for him so far.

Comment

• Cdizzle
          Cdizzle commented
          Editing a comment
          He's gotta be out for tomorrow at this point, right? Not sure how the schedule will go from here, but looks like they will need to get through a lot of innings today/tomorrow, which would lead me towards burning Killgore at this point.

I think that next year Bohm will be making more money than Butler.
        The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
        We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Killgore stays in for the 7th

Comment

Ugh, Boyer and Jackson keystone cop it on the leadoff hitter in the 7th and allow him to reach 2nd on a botched pop fly.

Comment

RBI single of course makes us pay, 3-2 WSU.

USF with a runner on 1st and nobody out.

Comment

And USF immediately capitalizes on the error.

3-2.

Killgore, to his credit, restores order with a double-play ball. That's a big play there to keep things from snowballing, as has happened.

Comment

Error by Jackson puts a runner on second, who scored on a single by the next hitter. 3-2 Shox B7.

Both Live Stats and the video feed froze during the error.
                  The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                  We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• Cdizzle
                    Cdizzle commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Thought that was just my browser.

This team just can't stand prosperity. Freakin' gift runs just kill this teams chances. They just haven't been coached how to concentrate and go 100%.
                  Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

Hard to overstate how good Keylan Killgore has been this morning. 5 IP, 0 ER, 1 R, 3 H, 1 BB, 5 K

3-2 to the 8th. Insurance run(s) in high demand.

Comment

Pretty incredible outing by Killgore. Is 55 at his max pitch count, or do you keep riding him?

Comment

Coach Stephenson on the Facebook live feed. Very gracious.

Comment

Still just 55 pitches for Keylan. As good as he's been, I'd run him out for the 8th but I suppose it wouldn't be crazy to go to Chandler early.

Comment

• ShockTalk
                            ShockTalk commented
                            Editing a comment
                            What would you do if he had started the game? If he is sound to pitch 70-80 pitches, go for it, but have the pen ready to go if needed.

Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                          Pretty incredible outing by Killgore. Is 55 at his max pitch count, or do you keep riding him?
                          Honestly? I would ride him until his arm falls off.

Comment

Working...
                          X