No announcement yet.

Wichita State at Memphis (New Schedule)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WSU wins 13-6, will face USF at 10 AM Wednesday in the 2 vs. 7 matchup.

Comment

Originally posted by lostshocker View Post

more a reflection of the posters.
      Another family member finding their way to the boards? Nice screen name.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Got that dub.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Another family member finding their way to the boards? Nice screen name.

you're really not that bright are you? i couldnt care less if butler was fired or retained and dont think i have made a post for one or the other. i use the message board for information because you dont get much news about wichita st when you live in an entirely different state. instead of information i get to see attention whores **** posting, not all mind you. the bullshit gets old and every thread doesnt need to be a e-penis measuring contest. so apologies for posting what is evident to most. didnt mean to hurt your sensibilities.

Comment

you're really not that bright are you? i couldnt care less if butler was fired or retained and dont think i have made a post for one or the other. i use the message board for information because you dont get much news about wichita st when you live in an entirely different state. instead of information i get to see attention whores **** posting, not all mind you. the bullshit gets old and every thread doesnt need to be a e-penis measuring contest. so apologies for posting what is evident to most. didnt mean to hurt your sensibilities.
            This is a message board, not a news site. So get the **** used to it.

Your only contribution to the board has been to ***** about bitching. Nicely done.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

oh look, more **** posting from the attention whore. guess you were bright enough to know you were included in what i said.

btw, this is the only message board where coming for information is frowned upon. wonder why it has links for helpful news sources.

Comment

oh look, more **** posting from the attention whore. guess you were bright enough to know you were included in what i said.

btw, this is the only message board where coming for information is frowned upon. wonder why it has links for helpful news sources.
                I love people who complain about people who *****, when they do the exact same thing. Love those fellers.

3 posts. 3 bitchfests.

****ing hypocrite.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

my-epeen.jpg

Comment

There are two groups of posters on nearly every message board. One group goes to the message board for information, news, and discussion of the impact of what they find.

The other group thinks the message board's purpose is to stir up controversy (troll) in order to have "lively" discussions.

Fortunately, the second group is a small minority. Unfortunately, they are incredibly vocal and post prodigiously. They will even tell you that their posting style is what draws people to the message board. The fact of the matter is that their posting style is what drives people away from the boards.

If the second group ever takes control of a board, they immediately kill it because they end up with nothing but themselves on the board, which is about what happened to every Shocker post on the AAC board. The trash talkers took control and had no one but other trash talkers in any discussions about WSU.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                      There are two groups of posters on nearly every message board. One group goes to the message board for information, news, and discussion of the impact of what they find.

The other group thinks the message board's purpose is to stir up controversy (troll) in order to have "lively" discussions.

Fortunately, the second group is a small minority. Unfortunately, they are incredibly vocal and post prodigiously. They will even tell you that their posting style is what draws people to the message board. The fact of the matter is that their posting style is what drives people away from the boards.

If the second group ever takes control of a board, they immediately kill it because they end up with nothing but themselves on the board, which is about what happened to every Shocker post on the AAC board. The trash talkers took control and had no one but other trash talkers in any discussions about WSU.
                      There are lot more types of poster than that. I wouldn't put you in either category, for instance.

Comment

Originally posted by ABC View Post

There are lot more types of poster than that. I wouldn't put you in either category, for instance.
                        Come on Aargh. You gotta admit that's at least a little funny.

Comment

Almost everyone on a given forum is some parts troll, some parts decent poster. Sometimes a poster’s balance seems to get permanently out of whack, but no one is 100% angel.

Comment

I love people who complain about people who *****, when they do the exact same thing. Love those fellers.

3 posts. 3 bitchfests.

****ing hypocrite.

ah, did the attenion whore tap out?

Comment

ah, did the attenion whore tap out?
                              I sense some jealousy now.

4 posts. Zero contribution.

You’re not looking good here, junior.

I think my job here is done.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

I sense some jealousy now.

4 posts. Zero contribution.

You’re not looking good here, junior.

I think my job here is done.

you're right, i need 29981 more posts with zero contribution to catch up. then again, i am not a **** posting attention whore. nor am i nut hanger. omg i feel sorry for some of other posters here now. what tangent you taking us on now? you have tried deflecting every post by changing your "argument".

Comment

• BOBB
                                  BOBB commented
                                  Editing a comment
                                  Nice bump.
                              Working...
                              X