Shocks vs Alcorn State 1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shocks vs Alcorn State 1

Zach Beringer starting and has not been real sharp.

Alcorn State 4 - Wichita State 3 with Shocks coming to bat in the bottom of the 2nd.

:shock:

Fortunately the Alcorn State starter has an ERA of around 12.

Shocks regain the lead 6-4 in the bottom of the 2nd capped by a 2-run bomb to left center by Tyler Grimes.

Comment

Going to bottom of the 4th and the score is tied 6-6 thanks to our 2 errors (in fairness Alcorn has had two errors that aren't errors that have helped us too).

This game has been painful to watch.

Comment

Alcorn State ties it back up 6-6 in the top of the 4th.

Jet lag from the Hawaii trip? Possibly. Another possibility is that we are just not a very good team.

I think it may be a little bit of both, but mostly the latter.

Comment

I've been tired and had a headache and in a foul mood all day (must be time for my period) so this game has not been helping.

However Aaron LaBrie has been fun to watch and if he keeps it up he may break me out of my foul mood.

Comment

This really is the worst Shocker team ever. I have never seen so many g&% d$#@ errors and anemic bats. We suck. Change the lineups around until we figure out who is a baseball player.

Comment

Alcorn state head coach just got run

Comment

:ohno: :banghead:

Comment

I see Grimes is throwing the ball around the yard again tonight.

Comment

47 errors in the last 24 games ... they are going to list the baseball office in the yellow pages under abortion at this rate

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town
                      Unfortunately he isn't the only one.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                        Doesn't matter....I simply don't understand how someone else has not been given a shot at SS.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker
                          Doesn't matter....I simply don't understand how someone else has not been given a shot at SS.
                          Over .500 OB%

Comment

Don't let that box score fool you -- Coy had an error in the 7th as he didn't see the ball into his glove. We had a 5th error.

Comment

Originally posted by Rosewood
                              Don't let that box score fool you -- Coy had an error in the 7th as he didn't see the ball into his glove. We had a 5th error.
                              There was a play earlier by Walker Davidson at 2nd that was ruled an infield hit that perhaps could have been ruled an error based on how Mike described it. But I may have read too much into his description.

Comment

Working...
                              X