No announcement yet.

Shockers vs. Zona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great Win! The Shox never gave up. I can't talk, I lost my voice. I need to drink some hot tea and get some rest so I will have my voice back for tomorrow afternoon's game. :wsu_posters:

Comment

• Hard to say, but a comback win like this against a really good program could give the guys a huge confidence boost. Perhaps better than boatracing them.

Really, really pleased to see the performance of the bullpen. Very solid. Hopefully, we are honing in on the guys who can git 'er done.

I really like the way Tyler and Kevin are setting the table and if we can get Preston, Charlie O and JC all going at the same time we should be plenty tough.

I thought Preston in particular had two very good AB's late.

Another win tomorrow night will sure give the ol' post-season resume a big boost.

:goshocks:

Comment

• Unsung heroes tonight:

Muncrief
        Beringer
        Elam

IP 6.2
        H 3
        R 1
        ER 1
        BB 1
        SO 4
        OppBA .136
        ERA 1.34

Excellent work, men. 'nuf said.
        Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by Shocker85
          Unsung heroes tonight:

Muncrief
          Beringer
          Elam

IP 6.2
          H 3
          R 1
          ER 1
          BB 1
          SO 4
          OppBA .136
          ERA 1.34

Excellent work, men. 'nuf said.

Agreed. But it was a real team effort tonight. The hitters also came through when they needed to down the stretch after being down 5-1.

The relief pitching was great to hold Arizona to the 5 they got in the first 6 innings, and the hitters did their part. The defense also held up in the late innings.

An awesome game!

Comment

• Tyler Coughnour (spelling) needs to stay at 3rd. I think his bat will prove to be an asset. He plays solid D as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ta town
              Tyler Coughnour (spelling) needs to stay at 3rd. I think his bat will prove to be an asset. He plays solid D as well.
              I'd like to see Tyler play every day, too. If the offense can find a groove, I'd put him in the OF and get Dayne Parker in to get experience. Parker has mad skills.

--'85.
              Basketball Season Tix since '77-78 . . . . . . Baseball Season Tix since '88

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89
                I have a strange feeling about this one. I predict a sweep. In our favor.

:good:

Comment

• Originally posted by shoxlax
                  Originally posted by GoShockers89

:good:
                  + 2
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by GoShockers89

I had a really good feeling about this series too, but you called it!
                    +3

Comment

Working...
                    X