Fairmount Towers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fairmount Towers

Drove by 21st and Hillside on my way to Tys for lunch mmmm anyway what is the ultimate plan for the building now.. I understand its is horrible inside but I can't believer it can't be renovated and used for something. If they tear it down are they thinking of a parking lot. An elevated walkway over the intersection would make a lot of sense to alleviate pedestrian traffic in the area.

Originally posted by pogo View Post
    Drove by 21st and Hillside on my way to Tys for lunch mmmm anyway what is the ultimate plan for the building now.. I understand its is horrible inside but I can't believer it can't be renovated and used for something. If they tear it down are they thinking of a parking lot. An elevated walkway over the intersection would make a lot of sense to alleviate pedestrian traffic in the area.
    Football practice facility.

Comment

WSU Official Snowflake Safe Space

Comment

Just demo all 4 floors and turn it into one massive atrium complete with full size palm trees and indoor/outdoor swimming pull and jacuzzi, and then call it Gregg Marshall's Office.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Just demo all 4 floors and turn it into one massive atrium complete with full size palm trees and indoor/outdoor swimming pull and jacuzzi, and then call it Gregg Marshall's Office.
          Ooh, or do all that and then have nearly exclusive apartments for the MBB team like KU does. Talk about recruiting.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Thought for sure the plan was to demo it and make it an overflow lot. That dorm didn't exactly help sell WSU to prospective students, especially those from small town Kansas.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                Thought for sure the plan was to demo it and make it an overflow lot. That dorm didn't exactly help sell WSU to prospective students, especially those from small town Kansas.
                I'd have to disagree just a bit. While the location was pretty sketch, getting a suite instead of a fully shared bathroom was great for the price

Comment

Fairmount Towers

It's coming down. Since WSU is a state supported U, there is some kind of paperwork involved that is delaying the project until the summer of 2018. I heard this from a reliable source.

Comment

Originally posted by xazshox View Post
                    It's coming down. Since WSU is a state supported U, there is some kind of paperwork involved that is delaying the project until the summer of 2018. I heard this from a reliable source.
                    Is that paperwork green with pictures of Presidents on it?
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Working...
                    X