• Show
Clear All

• NCAA Coaching Carousel

Jeff *******‏
    Verified account
    *@GoodmanESPN 3h
    3 hours ago

More
    NC Central's LeVelle Moton is the top target at Arkansas State, sources told ESPN. http://es.pn/2mxEXUI

Arkansas State? He'd be my top target if I was Illinois.

Comment

I would think he should be anyones pick in the MoValley looking to upgrade their program.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
        I would think he should be anyones pick in the MoValley looking to upgrade their program.
        Maybe the Valley schools can't afford him. After all, it is Arkansas State.

Comment

Sounds like Wilmington may come open.

That would be a much better fit for Coach Moton.
          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
          -John Wooden

Comment

Will Wade going from VCU to LSU on a 6 year deal...both teams will be in Maui in December

Comment

Georgetown just opened.

Comment

The Winthrop coach accepted the UMass job, then backed out. What's in the water in Rock Hill? (With apologies to HCGM)

Comment

Mike Boynton promoted to Head Coach at Oklahoma State

Comment

Originally posted by Eric View Post
                    Georgetown just opened.
                    What if Shaka goes back to east coast and take Georgetown and then Texas job opens up.....

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                      The Winthrop coach accepted the UMass job, then backed out. What's in the water in Rock Hill? (With apologies to HCGM)
                      Wondering the same thing -- apparently Winthrop exerts quite a hold on people.

Pat Kelsey has decided not to take the UMass job, citing "personal reasons" for his decision. He instead will return as coach of Winthrop.

Meanwhile, SB has found something new to worry about... Can somebody send him a Rubik's Cube or something to keep him busy until all the jobs are filled? Still not many ready-made top ten teams out there for next year, but Marshall has one here.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                        What if Shaka goes back to east coast and take Georgetown and then Texas job opens up.....
                        You're right!! Bruce Weber would fill that spot and then Lowery would take over the K-State job and hire HC3GM as an assistant. CRAP!!!!
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                          You're right!! Bruce Weber would fill that spot and then Lowery would take over the K-State job and hire HC3GM as an assistant. CRAP!!!!
                          Whelp there goes the weekend.....oh wait WSU baseball plays Texas Tech this weekend - that should be a moral booster.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                            Whelp there goes the weekend.....oh wait WSU baseball plays Texas Tech this weekend - that should be a moral booster.
                            Not really. I've got it in a window (muted) and I glance over there from time to time. I was shocked to see WSU get 3 hits to load the bases with no outs. Then I realized the Shox weren't batting. I should have known.
                            The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                            We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

So Winthrop Kelsey takes the UMASS job and then backs out and returns to Winthrop. Except it is not over

UMass AD Ryan Bamford said that Pat Kelsey owes the university $1 million for leaving within two years of his five-year deal, according to a buyout clause in the Memorandum of Understanding he signed Tuesday.

Comment

Working...
                              X