No announcement yet.

Oregon Flop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did he give a Wilhelm scream as he flopped? If you don't know what a Wilhelm scream is, here you go...
    Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
      Did he give a Wilhelm scream as he flopped? If you don't know what a Wilhelm scream is, here you go...
      Great, now I have to go back and watch all those movies again. Thanks a lot ;)
      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

It doesn't surprise me that Dillon Brooks, of all people, would be the one to do this. He's a major douche from what I've seen. I hope all of this backlash really sticks it to him. What garbage.
        Deuces Valley.
        ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
          It doesn't surprise me that Dillon Brooks, of all people, would be the one to do this. He's a major douche from what I've seen. I hope all of this backlash really sticks it to him. What garbage.
          So he follows in his coach's footsteps?
          "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
            Ha! That would have been perfect!

Comment

Looks like he was applying the NBA "continuation" rule to defense.
              However, it was so "tragical" points should have been deducted.
              For some the glass is half full and for others half empty. My glass is out of ice.
              - said no one ever...

Comment

The French judge gave him a 10
                One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Working...
                X