No announcement yet.

KU Trouble

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So, they're going to rest Jackson for a meaningless game in a meaningless tournament. Got it. That will teach him a lesson!
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

• JailHawks
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

• Originally posted by Aargh View Post
        So, they're going to rest Jackson for a meaningless game in a meaningless tournament. Got it. That will teach him a lesson!
        My thoughts exactly. He'll be out for a game they should be able to easily win without him.
        Last edited by WheatShock; March 8, 2017, 11:20 AM.
        Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

• Fine outstanding University of Kansas.

Comment

• Who are the playing? Texas, I presume?

Doing stuff like this almost makes you look worse than if you had done nothing at all. The whole world is rolling their eyes.

Comment

• But he has court March 27. Which of course is a Monday.

Comment

• Kriminal U

Comment

• Random concerned adult....."That's, ah, some rist!"

Bill Self "I don't see anything wrong with these athletes. Congrauations. 15 thousand cars. I rike you. You make me raugh."

Comment

• Originally posted by Dave Stalwart View Post
                    Who are the playing? Texas, I presume?

Doing stuff like this almost makes you look worse than if you had done nothing at all. The whole world is rolling their eyes.
                    OU or TCU.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I found the video. To be fair to Jackson, it was totally understandable how he didn't think he hit a parked car.
                      "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

• Bill Self is a tremendous basketball coach. He can recruit, manage, develop and motivate with the best of the best. He has few rivals.

And he's starting to sound like a complete idiot defending his increasingly dirty and borderline outlaw program. It's sad really.

Walmart deserves better.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post

I found the video. To be fair to Jackson, it was totally understandable how he didn't think he hit a parked car.
                          I didn't know Scot Pollard owned a minivan. Who knew?

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                            Bill Self is a tremendous basketball coach. He can recruit, manage, develop and motivate with the best of the best. He has few rivals.

And he's starting to sound like a complete idiot defending his increasingly dirty and borderline outlaw program. It's sad really.

Walmart deserves better.
                            Seemingly this is all stemming around one player who doesn't seem to let the news cycle die.

Let's relax before calling this entire program dirty and outlaw.
                            The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by wsushox1 View Post
                              Let's relax before calling this entire program dirty and outlaw.
                              It's like you've missed the last 15 years.

This isn't 'new.' It's just the flavor of problems from this year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cdizzle View Post
                                It's like you've missed the last 15 years.

This isn't 'new.' It's just the flavor of problems from this year.
                                Since 2002, I can remember a few incidents:

-JR Giddens stabbing
                                -Football team vs Basketball team fight.
                                -Jamari Traylor arrest last year (for refusing to present his ID).
                                -A few failure to appears (which is inexcusable)
                                -Various misdemeanor drug issues

Certainly nothing to be proud of as a program. But this has not been an "every year" type of thing. Certainly more than my liking and I can tell you that alums and students at KU are getting extremely frustrated and disappointed at this current team.
                                The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

Working...
                                X