Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is a "Jayhawk Rule" just around the corner?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
    He reminded me of Patrick Ewing as a freshman. Ewing tried to block every shot, as did CD. He is very daunting in my opinion. I expect him to be the buger boy he has been advertised.
    Could be. Will be fun to see how he steps up to the higher level of competition. In your opinion, (I know it's a very small sample size) is he a one and doner?
    "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
      Could be. Will be fun to see how he steps up to the higher level of competition. In your opinion, (I know it's a very small sample size) is he a one and doner?
      Great question. He has been cleared early enough into the season that his impact will be at full force within the next handful of games. He should be more "dominate" the way alot of us expected by the time conference play starts. I didn't think Embid was going to be 1D until about mid-way through conference play two years ago, so there is still plenty of time for CD to answer that question. I can't lie, he was fun to watch.

Comment

I thought he played as well as one could given the layoff. He will serve them well for a one and done.
        “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Didn't toupee say he is the fastest player he has ever coached? That's scary considering he is that tall

Comment

Working...
          X