Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flaming Burning Stinking & Predictable Disaster that is Creighton Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
    I have a feeling that just being in Chicago is expensive.
    It costs a fortune just to grease those dirty Chicago palms.

Comment

• CU's only chance to win something this season, was watching KK win the 3 point shootout.

Too bad he didn't even get out of the first round.
      The Assman

Comment

• Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
        Ufortunately the numbers aren't getting better for the BE and Fox Sports. For the week of Feb. 2-8, the highest rated BE game on FS1 was the St. Johns at Butler game with a puny 104K viewership. The Creighton at Xavier game only had 73K viewers. The week before the Creighton-St. Johns game had 76K viewers.
        Last edited by Shocker-maniac; February 15, 2015, 02:02 AM.
        ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
          What are they doing with that $3.2 million they get each year from the nBE TV contract?
          Do you know how many more years are left on the BE and FS contract?
          ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

Comment

• Originally posted by SHURTZtheHERTZ View Post
            CU's only chance to win something this season, was watching KK win the 3 point shootout.

Too bad he didn't even get out of the first round.
            Looks like Creighton taught him well.

Comment

• I am in Midland TX to watch and support the Midland College Men's team tonight. My wife's cousin is the head coach. He informed me that Creighton assistant Steve Lutz is coming tonight also. Any words of "encouragement" and "support" you all would like me to pass along? Lol
              "He called me around noon and was thrilled," Brandt said. "He said he was going to be a Shocker forever." -- RIP Guy, you WILL indeed be a Shocker forever!

Comment

• With two road games, and a remaining game against Villanova, Creighton has almost clinched last place. The next two games at DePaul and Seton Hall are critical. Gotta stay poised and lay down just a couple more times and they'll have it. It's a going to be a grind, but I am confident they can pull it out.

Comment

• I skimmed through the guide and found the obscure channel the game was on just in time to see Roosevelt Jones destroy some drunks' hearts.

A nice bounce back season for the Jayz.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• With the loss last night, Greg McDermott is now one step closer to having a losing season in 5 of his 6 years as a coach in a "BIG" conference.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                      I skimmed through the guide and found the obscure channel the game was on just in time to see Roosevelt Jones destroy some drunks' hearts.

A nice bounce back season for the Jayz.
                      LOL, same here, had no idea the game was on...FS1 is not a channel I look for games on. Saw the score during the KU game and managed to catch the last minute, that was the best part!

Comment

• Originally posted by martymoose View Post
                        LOL, same here, had no idea the game was on...FS1 is not a channel I look for games on. Saw the score during the KU game and managed to catch the last minute, that was the best part!
                        I switched over at the 1.9 mark.
                        ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

• Turns out, it is in fact difficult to get a decent shot off in 1.9 seconds. But I suppose we already knew that.

Sucks to suck.

Comment

• Since they had 1.9 seconds, I figured they'd get at least two to three shots off and allow Butler a little bit more time to set something up on the other end. But hey, I've been wrong before.
                            "Say it slowly and savor it..."
                            Nothing worse than sCUm/sKUm

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post
                              With the loss last night, Greg McDermott is now one step closer to having a losing season in 5 of his 6 years as a coach in a "BIG" conference.
                              I'm looking forward to his return to the MVC in 2 years to become the head coach at Loyola. It is so perfect. Either that or UNO. I would take that, too. That would be awfully convenient since he wouldn't even have to move.

Comment

• Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                                I'm looking forward to his return to the MVC in 2 years to become the head coach at Loyola. It is so perfect. Either that or UNO. I would take that, too. That would be awfully convenient since he wouldn't even have to move.
                                Illinois State or SIU.
                                ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Working...
                                X