Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Flaming Burning Stinking & Predictable Disaster that is Creighton Basketball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is the drinking fountain outside the tunnel to sections 104-106.
    12697909_c56d_1024x2000.jpg
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

• Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
      You obviously don't understand Omaha culture and have never attended an event at the CLink. Every drinking fountain in the building is plumbed directly to a keg. The Keystone XL pipeline wasn't cancelled due to environmental issues, but because the route was on a collision course with the 36" InBev pipeline that runs from St Louis directly to the CLink. A beer waterfall has been installed in centerfield at TD Ameritrade Park, that is why the NCAA is selling beer at the CWS.
      Now only imagine if the InBev pipeline was filled with Keystone! Those fighting sweater vests sure are some cheap drunks.
      Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by DJShocker10 View Post
        Now only imagine if the InBev pipeline was filled with Keystone! Those fighting sweater vests sure are some cheap drunks.
        C'mon man, don't go all beer snob on me! Sometimes you drink Heineken, sometimes it's Natty Light! Keystone, hell, that's doable in a pinch!
        There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

C'mon man, don't go all beer snob on me! Sometimes you drink Heineken, sometimes it's Natty Light! Keystone, hell, that's doable in a pinch!
          Right on bro! Wiedeman, Schlitz, old Milwaukee, little kings, should I go on? Beer is good by any name.

Comment

• PBR.

Comment

• High Life.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Blatz

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                  The NIT is now under the NCAA and beer cannot be sold except in private suites. Here is link http://i.turner.ncaa.com/dr/ncaa/nca...TeamManual.pdf to Jan 17, 2013 instructions to institutions, which at the bottom of page 15 has the following:
                  Attendance just dropped to 5,000.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Originally posted by im4wsu View Post
                    The NIT is now under the NCAA and beer cannot be sold.
                    No beer at the CLink?

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Not only will no one be watching on TV, no one will be there either!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                        No beer at the CLink?

No worries, Morgan. A huge crowd at the nation's 8th-highest attended arena is assured. As I said earlier, "There WILL be beer." Creighton either obtained an exemption or is simply rebelling against tyrannical NCAA rule by throwing the B̶o̶s̶t̶o̶n̶ ̶T̶e̶a̶ Clink Beer Party, because a direct quote from the assistant AD's email to season ticket holders reads, "The same concessions and beverages available to fans during Creighton’s regular season will be available for purchase Tuesday night. Venue doors will open for fans Tuesday night at 6:30 p.m." Booyah!
                        Last edited by JayPak; March 14, 2016, 11:20 PM.

Comment

I've even been known to pound a few Rolling Rocks in my time. 17 bucks for a 30 pack is a dangerous combination for a college student. I guess I'll take it easy on the sweater vests.
                          Once a Shocker, Always a Shocker-- RIP Guy Alang-Ntang

Shocker Basketball=Life

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                            Attendance just dropped to 5,000.
                            And that is still better than 9/10 of the valley teams.

Comment

Don't forget that timeless classic, QT Beer.

It's Quittin' Time.

Comment

• Originally posted by JayPak View Post
                                No worries, Morgan. A huge crowd at the nation's 8th-highest attended arena is assured. As I said earlier, "There WILL be beer." Creighton either obtained an exemption or is simply rebelling against tyrannical NCAA rule by throwing the B̶o̶s̶t̶o̶n̶ ̶T̶e̶a̶ Clink Beer Party, because a direct quote from the assistant AD's email to season ticket holders reads, "The same concessions and beverages available to fans during Creighton’s regular season will be available for purchase Tuesday night. Venue doors will open for fans Tuesday night at 6:30 p.m." Booyah!
                                Who says Catholics are no fun?
                                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Working...
                                X