No announcement yet.

September CBB Coaches Hot Seat Alert

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I generally believe we would only need to worry about schools where they aren't looking for a coach to replace the last one they fired for doing a really crappy job.
    "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
      I generally believe we would only need to worry about schools where they aren't looking for a coach to replace the last one they fired for doing a really crappy job.
      Yes. It's the upper end places that are successful and happen to have someone about to retire that "worry" me, although I think we've covered the whole topic about him leaving for a Duke or UNC or Kentucky wouldn't exactly be a slight to us in any way. It would just be sad.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
        Yes. It's the upper end places that are successful and happen to have someone about to retire that "worry" me, although I think we've covered the whole topic about him leaving for a Duke or UNC or Kentucky wouldn't exactly be a slight to us in any way. It would just be sad.
        Retire or take an NBA job.
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
          Retire or take an NBA job.
          That's true. I always forget that is a possibility, too.

Comment

I don't think it's a possibility.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              I don't think it's a possibility.
              If you are referring to Marshall not taking an NBA job, while I agree, I think @wu_shizzle: was referring to the possibility of a job opening at a blueblood school because their coach took an NBA job.
              "Cotton scared me - I left him alone." - B4MSU (Bear Nation poster) in reference to heckling players

Comment

Originally posted by The Mad Hatter View Post
                If you are referring to Marshall not taking an NBA job, while I agree, I think @wu_shizzle was referring to the possibility of a job opening at a blueblood school because their coach took an NBA job.
                but, since @WuDrWu is Gregg Marshall, he can probably say with some level of certainty whether or not he thinks that is a possibility.

Comment

Working...
                X