5-Indiana
    6-OKST
    7-TCU
    8-Mississippi St
    9-Georgia Tech
    10-Seton Hall
    09/03/2014
    ShockerNet is a rat infested cess pool.

I see one on that list who might wish he was still in Wichita.

DePaul is no stranger to WSU BB. Seton Hall is trying to raise the quality of their schedule by putting WSU on it. Losing to WSU won't be held against SH's coach, so he made a good scheduling decision.
    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

1 and 2 on the list are beat by WSU annually.
      Livin the dream

Comment

I can't think Turg is that high.

I'm not saying that his seat isn't getting warm...
        "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
        -John Wooden

Comment

I have a hard time believing Crean's seat is very warm. However, if he doesn't produce in another couple of years...
          "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
            I have a hard time believing Crean's seat is very warm. However, if he doesn't produce in another couple of years...
            I think Crean better have a dramatic turnaround this season or he's done. But I hope you're right. IU is one of the few opening I'd worry about.
            "Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

I think Crean is in serious trouble. Probably needs at least 1 NCAA win to keep his job. He is losing on the recruiting trail, and the fanbase is about done.

Comment

Why would Travis Ford at OkSt be in trouble? Surely the level of football being played has taken the spotlight off of basketball and Ford hasn't done a horrible job IMHO

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                  Why would Travis Ford at OkSt be in trouble? Surely the level of football being played has taken the spotlight off of basketball and Ford hasn't done a horrible job IMHO
                  Stumbles on the dance floor
                  In the fast lane

Comment

Didn't realize he was on DWTS.:)

Comment

Originally posted by ripemupshocks View Post
                      I think Crean better have a dramatic turnaround this season or he's done. But I hope you're right. IU is one of the few opening I'd worry about.
                      Not too many schools worry me. Indiana is one of them.

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                        I can't think Turg is that high.

I'm not saying that his seat isn't getting warm...
                        Not sure what Turgeon is chasing, but it sure isn't happiness.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                          Not too many schools worry me. Indiana is one of them.
                          Not worried. The winter weather sucks in Indiana even worse than here. Also, if Crean gets fired, IU will have lost some more, thus making it an imperfect situation. Gregg holds all the cards and can be EXTREMELY choosy.
                          78-65

Comment

Indiana doesn't worry me, either. If for some reason Marshall finishes his career somewhere other than Wichita, I think it will be at one of three schools that would realistically consider him (i.e., not the snobs at Duke, North Carolina, or Kansas): Florida, Louisville, and Texas, probably in that order.

Comment

Originally posted by WSUwatcher View Post
                              Indiana doesn't worry me, either. If for some reason Marshall finishes his career somewhere other than Wichita, I think it will be at one of three schools that would realistically consider him (i.e., not the snobs at Duke, North Carolina, or Kansas): Florida, Louisville, and Texas, probably in that order.
                              There are a number os SEC schools that, if a good coach improved them and moved on to a higher profile job, would instantly become attractive as well.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
                              X