Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats to KU's Naadir Tharpe - Bill's Not Happy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As a wise old friend of mine once said,
    "I gave up strip joints once they invented the camera phone"

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
      Assuming she really is some married mom and not just some stripper who looks like her . . .
      Good point, hopefully that's the case!

Comment

Guys have been using their fame to get laid pretty much since the beginning of fame, and women have eagerly cooperated since the beginning of groupiedom, but it's still amazing to behold some of the thoughtless stupidity that comes to us courtesy of the Internet.

Maybe she can move to California and get a job as an Obamacare navigator.

Comment

Those are some unsightly implants there.
          The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
          We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

HAHAHAHA one if my die hard KU friends just claimed it was photoshopped.

Fine, maybe it was somehow, but how predictable...

Comment

Originally posted by martymoose View Post
              Looks like a certain high school has a job opening for a nurse now...LOL

http://www.applitrack.com/gardneredg...kViewPosting=1
              Are the perks still the same?

Comment

I think I read on a KSU board (so TIFWIW) that her husband and kids had already left her before this went public.

Comment

Maybe she is having a mid life crises. Guys have used that excuse forever to explain their lapses of sanity.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                    There is seemingly not a shortage of attractive white females in NE KS willing to make complete fools of themselves via their misplaced sex lives.
                    I was going to let this one slide but she is not attractive. She is however probably a 10 as it nears closing time. As we used to say in the MC " Go ugly early and avoid the rush at closing".

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                      Maybe she is having a mid life crises. Guys have used that excuse forever to explain their lapses of sanity.
                      If she wasn't having a mid life crises, she certainly is now.

Comment

@stfhoops: NBC Sports - CollegeBasketballTalk: Naadir Tharpe is transferring from Kansas http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcspor...r-from-kansas/
                        Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Working...
                        X