Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congrats to KU's Naadir Tharpe - Bill's Not Happy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congrats to KU's Naadir Tharpe - Bill's Not Happy!

Here's the article about Tharpe and his bad judgment in posting pictures to Twitter. Thankfully none of our players have posted their escapades online! (Knock on wood)

Here's the pic, however it has a small amount of nudity, so don't open if your boss or wife are nearby...or anyone who's easily offended. Tharpe is completely nude (but you cant see anything)...his lady friend (a school nurse) is partially nude.

Naadir Tharpe was in coach Self’s doghouse during tournament play. His untimely turnovers and lack of leadership forced Self to give freshmen guard Connor Frankamp extended minutes. Frankamp’s play during the NCAA tournament raised eyebrows in Jayhawk land. As Tharpe prepares for his senior campaign, a rather revealing picture of him in a club has […]
    Last edited by martymoose; March 31, 2014, 04:36 PM.

I edited with a good link to one with a censor. Not like it really matters, but still.
    ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
      I edited with a good link to one with a censor. Not like it really matters, but still.
      Booo! ;)

Comment

Naadir is not very intelligent in many ways.
        The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

The nurse is only doing her job...examining the patient. You should see what the doctor looks like.

Comment

Is she really married and has a kid?

Either way, her judgement is about 25 to the 10th power worse than Tharpe's.

And that's saying something. Even for a KU fan.

Comment

Tharpe was already in trouble with Self. He almost gotted booted out of practice 2 days before teh Stanford game for half-ass walking through practice. The real problem is Tharpe's action or lack of respect has rubbed off the young guys. He runs tight with Mason and Greene, both guys got in trouble for "smoking" in their dorms room this year, and Greene has at least 3 off court incidents. Why do you think he didn't get much playing time and missed a string of games? Everyone on here was like "why doesn't greene play more. I can't figure it out?' ..well Self was sick of dealing with stupid shiznit like this. This will be hard to say wheter Tharpe will get run for this, there have been bigger things than this that have went away...so who knows, depends on how bad Self really feels he needs tharpe to win.. Look mizzou swept a rape case under the rug, this is what D1 bbball has came to... lots of cesspool stuff going on.... I just wonder what the girl who Tharpe just had a baby with is gonna think? He just provided her with some good material for her child support case. He must have a thing for naughty nurses because the gal he just had a baby with, about 2 weeks ago, works at LMH. I know people that work with her, and the things she has told other nurses that he has said really shows his stupidity..He told her don't worry about money, he was gonna declare for the NBA!! LOL get real, you might make the D-league, but doubtful. He deserves any backlash he gets, just becuase he wears a KU jersey does make him a good guy, far, far, from it... I personally wish Self would run him, might save Mason's future at KU.
              Look, I think Bill Self is one of the best coaches in college basketball. But he's going to get a serious come to Jesus when the lowly Valley team down the road is winning more games, ranked higher, going further in the tourney and doing it with class and character.

It's a great day to be a Shocker.
              "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
              -John Wooden

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Is she really married and has a kid?

Either way, her judgement is about 25 to the 10th power worse than Tharpe's.

And that's saying something. Even for a KU fan.
                Yep, married with a kid. I think the kid is older though, but not really sure...she's 38 from what I read in an article. Her profile has already been pulled by Gardner Edgerton High School and USD 231. Just goes to show what one pic on Twitter can do to your life when you're being an idiot.

Comment

Wow. What a horrible, life altering and tragic decision by her. Of course, my sympathy will be for her daughter. Think about what she's going to have to endure.

Here's to hoping that she wasn't impregnated by him.....if other reports are accurate, it would seem that is one area in which Tharpe excels.

Comment

There is seemingly not a shortage of attractive white females in NE KS willing to make complete fools of themselves via their misplaced sex lives.

Comment

If the reports are correct, her daughter goes to the same high school where she works...thanks mom!

Comment

So let me get this straight. Naadir Tharpe fools around with a much older woman with a good job and children because she is likely a huge KU fan and maybe a former sorority girl reliving her college days a little bit. He is exploiting his fame to get laid and she is making a very bad decision.

Then instead of leaving it at that, he snaps a photo and posts it on the Internet to brag and effectively ruins a woman's life...

Not saying she is innocent by any means, but the publicity of it might completely ruin her. In his case, he'll just get a slap on the wrist. Well played a-hole.

Comment

Originally posted by DJ06Shocker View Post
                          So let me get this straight. Naadir Tharpe fools around with a much older woman with a good job and children because she is likely a huge KU fan and maybe a former sorority girl reliving her college days a little bit. He is exploiting his fame to get laid and she is making a very bad decision.

Then instead of leaving it at that, he snaps a photo and posts it on the Internet to brag and effectively ruins a woman's life...

Not saying she is innocent by any means, but the publicity of it might completely ruin her. In his case, he'll just get a slap on the wrist. Well played a-hole.
                          Assuming she really is some married mom and not just some stripper who looks like her . . .

While what he did was stupid and wrong, her ruin came when she put herself in a position to be a cheating slut. She knew the pic was being taken and from there you'd have to be a complete idiot not to understand the potential consequences. How long was she really going to be able to keep other people in her life from finding out about her extra-curricular activities?

I have absolutely no tolerance for anyone who puts themselves in a position to ruin a marital relationship. Either she's completely selfish, morally empty, lacks the courage to talk to her husband about whatever drove her to cheat, or all of the above. You want to screw around and act like an idiot? Get a divorce and stop ruining the lives of the people you claim to love.

I'll save my sympathy for her family, who are getting nothing out of this except pain and shame.

Comment

Yeah, if you're 38 with a family and still clubbing you might be damaged goods.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
                              I'll save my sympathy for her family, who are getting nothing out of this except pain and shame.
                              This, times a lot.

Comment

Working...
                              X