• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk about a game not worth playing.

KU is 56-5 against KSU since 1990.

Wow.

Comment

I've almost stopped going to Dillons over their embarrassing sponsorship of this "event". The only time Dillons promotes WSU is when they cash in off their Final Four success. Gets really, freaking annoying.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

If it wasn't for the gas points I would go to Walmart. Yes, I should be ashamed that I can be bought.
        Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

This starts with the media. Wichita based media should never refer to it as Sunflower Showdown. It's a freakin joke.
          Come on Lutz. Write an article about how one sided it is in basketball (Shox have better winning percentage against KU since '80 than does KSU, and how absolutely meaningless the football games are).

Comment

Get prepared for another Sunflower BEATdown. Sunflower SHOWdown my a$$.

Comment

Kind of difficult with the media continuing with the "Sunflower Showdown" excluding WSU after the beating KU took by Wichita State.
              Don't ya think?!!

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                Kind of difficult with the media continuing with the "Sunflower Showdown" excluding WSU after the beating KU took by Wichita State.
                Don't ya think?!!
                Nah. The Sunflower Showdown is obviously played to determine second place in the state. WSU is the King of Kansas until someone else steps up to play us and beats us.
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Working...
                X