Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Awesome Sauce Malone View Post
    Actually,

The most moronic thing in that thread wasn't the Marshall to KSU talk (which btw is pretty bad)

Simple Jack award of the year goes to the fans who think Weber is a good coach..
    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
    -John Wooden

Comment

^^^^^

Comment

Any fans that would claim "octagon of doom" as the nickname for their arena are out of their minds. But of course my opinion has been warped by living in Wichita for many years.

Comment

Baghdad Bob is the SID at KSU.

Comment

Originally posted by ISASO View Post
            Baghdad Bob is the SID at KSU.
            Now ISASO's post is the most humorous post of this entire thread.

Last edited by DUShock; November 15, 2013, 07:52 AM.
            “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

"Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Check out this thread. It begins to get good at the bottom of page one and then laughs from then on. Yes, it's sophomoric, but it doesn't mean it's not hilarious.

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                  Check out this thread. It begins to get good at the bottom of page one and then laughs from then on. Yes, it's sophomoric, but it doesn't mean it's not hilarious.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=172&f...t=12357996&p=2
                  Why would I have/want a membership to Phog.net??? You can, however, fill me in on the humor.

Comment

It looks like KSU can actuallybeat a 1-5 mid-major. they're up 44-22 on Long Beach State with 6 minutes left.

It says something about your program when recruits join your program for who they get to play AGAINST, rather than who they get to play FOR.
                    The future's so bright - I gotta wear shades.
                    We like to cut down nets and get sized for championship rings.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      Why would I have/want a membership to Phog.net??? You can, however, fill me in on the humor.
                      Since when has the Phog required a log in? Now how am I going to get my fix for spoon fed trust fund babies with a sense of entitlement in a complete state of meltdown?
                      "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Originally posted by Aargh View Post
                        It looks like KSU can actuallybeat a 1-5 mid-major. they're up 44-22 on Long Beach State with 6 minutes left.

It says something about your program when recruits join your program for who they get to play AGAINST, rather than who they get to play FOR.
                        Well WSU has been known to play against teams like Gonzaga, Ohio State and even Louisville. :)
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky Mountain Shock View Post
                          Since when has the Phog required a log in? Now how am I going to get my fix for spoon fed trust fund babies with a sense of entitlement in a complete state of meltdown?
                          Just go to Creighton's forums.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

oh my, that will be 5 minutes of my life that I will never get back after reading that board
                            Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/Shox_KCfan

Comment

To give the E(moron)AWs their due, after that impressive performance in Puerto Rico, where they had to call in the football team to outscore Long Beach (52-38? -- that must have been fun to watch) and salvage one win, you can see why they (a) might want to start over again and (b) wish they had Coach Marshall on their side.

Dream on, Kitty fans (and wake up, insecure Shockernet bozos) -- Marshall doesn't need to take a step down at this point in his career.

Comment

:pirate:

Troy Machir ‏@TroyMachir
                                Metro State beating Canisius. Already went toe-to-toe w/ Rhody and beat Elon. Let's make them DI. They can have Kansas State's spot.
                                :bball_spin:

Comment

Working...
                                X