Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gregg and ksu

A friend from Wichita sent this to me.

You seriously can't make up the type of delusion shown by ksu fans.

That was an absolutely ridiculous thread. There's no point even thinking up responses to what was said...it was that stupid.

"No doubt KSU would be a step up from WSU?"

Comment

ksu has as much chance to get HCGM as they do in getting KU's coach. ksu is not remotely in the consideration set of either coach.
      Additionally, who in the world would rather live in mancrappin than Wichita unless perhaps you were born there and have family roots.

Comment

One response: if you are going to recruit our coach, spell his name right podunk, manure researching, cow molestin', DUMB ASSES! TWO L'S!!!
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

What are these kstate fans thinking? I think the purple and all the beer at aggieville is making them delusional.

Comment

Every
            Moron
            A
            Wildcat

Comment

Every fanbase has its morons. For all we know the one that started the is their 'special' guy. To their credit only a few responded. I can't even give a second thought that ksu is a better job than WSU.

Comment

Those fans up there are way way out there. They truly are clueless.

Comment

Originally posted by pogo View Post
                  Every fanbase has its morons. For all we know the one that started the is their 'special' guy. To their credit only a few responded. I can't even give a second thought that ksu is a better job than WSU.

Speaking of "special guys" has anyone seen DOFO lately?

Comment

Hey guyz, ther in teh Big 12.

TEH BIG 12!
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

Hey fellow Shocker fans, let's not fool ourselves, Marshall would go to K-State in a heart beat. To play and whip their ***** cat a$$ on the front or back end of a home and home.

THAT IS ALL.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOXMVC View Post
                        Hey fellow Shocker fans, let's not fool ourselves, Marshall would go to K-State in a heart beat. To play and whip their ***** cat a$$ on the front or back end of a home and home.

THAT IS ALL.
                        They might even end up with actual butts in their sold seats....granted, yellow and gold maybe the color du jour...

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                          Speaking of "special guys" has anyone seen DOFO lately?
                          I saw him on the big screen last night showing off his tat
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by Veritas View Post
                            A friend from Wichita sent this to me.

You seriously can't make up the type of delusion shown by ksu fans.

http://mbd.scout.com/mb.aspx?s=173&f=2671&t=12293775
                            It's not delusion - it is MENTAL MASTURBATION....
                            Kansas is Flat. The Earth is Not!!

Comment

Actually,

The most moronic thing in that thread wasn't the Marshall to KSU talk (which btw is pretty bad)

Simple Jack award of the year goes to the fans who think Weber is a good coach..

Comment

Working...
                              X