KU fans meltdown after loss to Rice.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent point, pogo.

They can get away with a 12th Man in College Station, and even be proud of it. But it's pretty dubious usage in Lawrence, which is basically a puddle of blue in our otherwise red state. I'm actually surprised the Chickenhawks haven't switched out the red in their school colors (or what they call crimson, although as an Alabama fan I know crimson when I see it, and what they use in Lawrence is NOT crimson) for pink, or maybe a lovely lavender.

Comment

They have to be the luckiest college in the nation.. They get the most state funds of any school in Kansas, some how, some way James Naismith had a stint there, which they view has a biblical pilgrimage or something and thanks to all that, they have as much time and the funds that they could ever want to get their football situation straightened out. Look at the schools they claim to be in the same league as: North Carolina and Kentucky football programs are light years ahead of KU. Yet, as noticeable as it is, KU doesn't seem to be in hurry to catch up to them.

Comment

Working...
      X