Thanks Goodness

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by forevershockerfan View Post
    Trop, does Danny have a son who is pretty good that is eligible for College hoops next Season?
    Watching a high school athlete get a taste of varsity competition as a sophomore, and then returning to the same gymnasium two years that seem like a blink later to see him again made for an interesting exercise.
    In the fast lane

Comment

Well, lets give the new coach a not so welcome to the Koch next season then.

Comment

For anybody who thought hiring Danny would be tolerable go over to the TU fan board right now. KU fans descending from basketball heaven so proud of themselves for Danny getting the job. Letting TU fans know its the best decision they ever made.

He may be the best thing since John Wooden, who knows. I hope the best for him and Tulsa, except against the shox.

Comment

I wonder if Perry Ellis is happy that Danny Manning won't be at Ku next year?

Comment

Originally posted by shox1989 View Post
            I wonder if Perry Ellis is happy that Danny Manning won't be at Ku next year?
            Probably depends on how much Danny likes hot dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta town View Post
              For anybody who thought hiring Danny would be tolerable go over to the TU fan board right now. KU fans descending from basketball heaven so proud of themselves for Danny getting the job. Letting TU fans know its the best decision they ever made.

He may be the best thing since John Wooden, who knows. I hope the best for him and Tulsa, except against the shox.
              Ironically it should be Tulsa fans on the KU board telling them Self's hiring was the best decision they ever made.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by KC Shox View Post
                Well, lets give the new coach a not so welcome to the Koch next season then.
                If I recall correctly, last time Danny visited the roundhouse he lost.
                I had season FOOTBALL tix... did you?

Comment

Working...
                X