No announcement yet.

NCAA Gearing Up To Take Memphis Down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's a little short. At 5' 8" he won't get many D-1 offers.....

Comment

New allegations against this bastion of honesty and transparency.. Two new level one and I believe three level 2 one of which talks about lack of institutional control and lying to the ncaa. And Larry Brown has only been there one year. We talk about the "process" and his record but look at the damage that cheatin' bastard LB has wrought in his collegiate coaching career. Surprisingly Memphis denies any wrong doing. At the Frisco tournament earlier this month I got to talk to an aTm alum and he said a friend of his was with the FBI and had retired and now worked for the ncaa as an investigator. He told me this guy said he spent all of his time in a "corridor" that included three schools....Louisville, Kentucky and Memphis.
      Last edited by pogo; March 27, 2022, 08:19 AM.

Comment

Which happens first WSU Men’s basketball gets back in the NCAA tournament or Memphis goes on probation for the things Penny has done?
        Last edited by shox7; March 28, 2022, 09:23 AM.

Comment

According to an ESPN article Memphis has agreed that a recruiting violation occurred in the recruiting of James Wiseman and will serve an additional year of probation. An un named individual in the case will have a hearing later next year. Larry Brown moving away from Memphis program and an un named individual Hmmmm

Comment

Working...
          X