X
Collapse
First Prev Next Last

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2019 AAC Football

Cincy picked up a 24-14 home win over UCLA on Thursday and Memphis earned a 15-10 home win over Ole Miss today.

NIce win for SMU at #25 TCU today 41-38 but #15 UCF lost a tough one at Pitt 35-34 with Ptt scoring the winning touchdown with undera minute to play in the game.

Tulane opened the AAC season Thursday with a 38-31 home win over Houston in a game between what appear to be 2 pretty good football teams.

Tulsa giave Wyoming their first loss of the year with a 24-21 home win. Wyoming opened the season beating MIzzou 37-31 at home.

Comment

I watched the game of UCF and Pitt. Talk about a choke coaching job by head coach Josh Hephl. Even the announcers were baffled and could not figure out the lame play calling. Instead of taking advantage of Pitts injuries by their corner backs by continuing to pass the ball UCF kept running the ball up the middle for no gain. Talk about a lost opportunity for the league. The UCF fan base is livid over the dumb play calling.

Another thing did you see how many empty seats were in the stadium? I know the best of the best are doing good but a lot of schools just look bad.

Comment

Anybody else watching UConn football flail about? It pleases me greatly. 42 to 0, early 3rd. UCF
        One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Unfortunately Uconn covered.

Comment

With 3 AAC teams in the top 25, and UConn leaving now is the time for WSU to bring back football!
            I have come here to chew bubblegum and kickass ... and I'm all out of bubblegum.

Comment

Originally posted by kcshocker11 View Post
              With 3 AAC teams in the top 25, and UConn leaving now is the time for WSU to bring back football!

Comment

Working...
              X