No announcement yet.

How I Got My User Name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a lot of random stuff that i kept over the years growing up. There was a blue bumper sticker from 1993 I believe that was a slogan for WSU baseball that year “catch Shocker fever!” It must have been something I was staring at when i created the name. I have no idea why it popped into my head.
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      I have a lot of random stuff that i kept over the years growing up. There was a blue bumper sticker from 1993 I believe that was a slogan for WSU baseball that year “catch Shocker fever!” It must have been something I was staring at when i created the name. I have no idea why it popped into my head.
      The Roundhouse used to be filled with a "Gold!" "Fee-VER!" chant as well. That's what I remembered the 1st time I saw your name.

Comment

You mean you're not supposed to use your real name on these message boards?
        Well crap . . .
        You're a lying dog-faced pony soldier.

Comment

It's pronounced ce LAR ee.

Comment

I used to live in Maize and ran in a lot of 5Ks. Neither is true now, ha.

Also, I wanted to pick a name I would remember when signing in.

Comment

Dear Pentkouse Diaries,

I was a senior in kigk sckool, wken I broke tke letter k on my keyboard. From tkat point on I just started substituting tke letter k for tke letter k, because tkey look similar enougk.

Anyway, one day I met tkis drop dead gorgeous blonde. We kit it off immediately and began dating.

One frisky day ske came in close and asked, "wkat university do you tkink you will go to for college." I told ker after my atkletic sckolarskip was over I wanted to be a Wickita State Skocker.

Tkat made ker really korny and ske started to slowly slide ker kand from my ckest down toward my now bulging crotck.

Ske leaned in and wkispered, "I just knew you were a Skocker. You're so kung, Wu."

Sincerely,

Kung Wu
              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Bravo
                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                  X