Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kung Wu
    replied
    After loading the page, hold down the left shift key and click the refresh icon. That should make it appear *.

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    replied
    If you say so.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Back in bidness.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Will check it out.

Leave a comment:

• ShockTalk
    commented on 's reply
    I don't see the underline button either.

• 1972Shocker
    replied
    One thing I notice this morning:

When you click on the A (Toggle Advanced Editor) button at the top of the posting box to get the editing options such as Sizw, Color, Bold, Italics, etc.it looks like it has fewer options than before. It used to wrap to a second line.

I noticed this morning that the underline option was no longer available. (i.e. I could not underline the A in my previous sentence.

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    commented on 's reply
    Let's see if it stays that way over time though. Not sure if it just works for a little while and then breaks again or not.

• SHOXAAC
    replied
    Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

I have no idea if this has been fixed with the upgrade, but try going to the home page, then scroll down to the bottom of the list of forums and click "Mark Channels Read". Let's see if it starts working better.
    Yes, it has been resolved. Thanks my Shocker brother!!!

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
    Several of my topic buttons, which indicate unread posts, are highlighted, but there are not any new posts in the forum to read.
    I have no idea if this has been fixed with the upgrade, but try going to the home page, then scroll down to the bottom of the list of forums and click "Mark Channels Read". Let's see if it starts working better.

Leave a comment:

• atlwsu
    commented on 's reply
    Every 10 year old Ope knows how to navigate a screen, now I am not sure about Aunt Bee

• SHOXAAC
    replied
    Originally posted by atlwsu View Post
    When I have had that happen I click Mark this channel read and it changes the topic botton to read
    Your talking to Ope Taylor here...where do I find Mark this channel read? Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• atlwsu
    replied
    When I have had that happen I click Mark this channel read and it changes the topic botton to read

Leave a comment:

• SHOXAAC
    replied
    Thanks Wu

Leave a comment:

• Kung Wu
    replied
    Originally posted by SHOXAAC View Post
    Several of my topic buttons, which indicate unread posts, are highlighted, but there are not any new posts in the forum to read.
    Yeah, that's always been flaky. I recently reran a bunch of database cleanup stuff to try and fix an issue that ShockTalk is having, and I would have thought that that would fix up the issue you are talking about. Apparently it didn't. There have been a few upgrades that have come out, so I am going to upgrade the system today, let's see if that issue has been fixed.

Leave a comment:

• SHOXAAC
    replied

Leave a comment:

Working...
X