No announcement yet.

New Posters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I suspect Doug Elgin. The MVC office is blocking AAC posters so we can't build a relationship and speed our departure. It's a shocker net conspiracy coming straight from the valley office

Comment

I can't access that part of the control panel, so I'm asking the other mods what they can do.
      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

This dude I know is looking into it.
        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

It would warm my heart to start seeing AAC posters.

Comment

I also ready on the Bradley board I believe, that one of their posters said he signed up but never received a confirmation email.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              This dude I know is looking into it.
              The dude abides.
              Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

welp this would explain the wile e. coyote drop off in new members :)

Comment

With MVC and AAC posters, does that make us polygamists?
                  Where oh where is our T. Boone Pickens.

Comment

OK, I think we have corrected things to where new users can now get their confirmation emails and get logged on. We shall soon see!

Oh, and @wusphlash:, at least in the days of yore, the king was pretty much expected to have a mistress. We just need to Henry VIII this and get the divorce before we remarry. Or lop off a head or two...

Comment

I'm seeing new posters so I would say the issue is fixed.
                      Its a good landing if you can walk away, its a great landing if the plane can be reused the next day.

Comment

Glad this is fixed so we can get set straight in the recruiting forum.
                        One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                          Glad this is fixed so we can get set straight in the recruiting forum.
                          I just hope we can successfully recruit that kid before he takes somebody else to the Final 4

Comment

Working...
                          X