Like and thanks on mobile?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Like and thanks on mobile?

Not that it matters at all, but is it possible to get the 'like' and 'thanks' ability added to mobile? I would be doing it all the time if I could. Sorry if this has been addressed in the past. No biggie...just wondering.

There is a section in the Comments/Questions/Concerns area where you can donate to help support updates and ideas.

Comment

I will look into it. Basically what the mobile site is, is just the regular site, but the theme is changed to a very very minimal theme function wise. Which is why the site loads so fast over mobile. It's basically just some css for coloring and style, and then the text content. I'm not sure how much it would take to add the like and thanks button to each post. I'll talk to the developer about it.
      ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Comment

Originally posted by _kai_ View Post
        I will look into it. Basically what the mobile site is, is just the regular site, but the theme is changed to a very very minimal theme function wise. Which is why the site loads so fast over mobile. It's basically just some css for coloring and style, and then the text content. I'm not sure how much it would take to add the like and thanks button to each post. I'll talk to the developer about it.
        I can't manage to Like or Thanks on desktop version either.
        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
          I can't manage to Like or Thanks on desktop version either.
          What theme are you viewing the site with, and what browser are you viewing with?

Comment

What theme are you viewing the site with, and what browser are you viewing with?
            Dark on PC, same issue with chrome or ie? Haven't tried full version on mobile.
            Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post
              Dark on PC, same issue with chrome or ie? Haven't tried full version on mobile.
              I have. It just works alot slower on a mobile device. But it still works.

Comment

Is mobile down?
                "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                -John Wooden

Comment

Not for me

Comment

I'm on Android Chrome and I get a 404 error for the mobile page.
                    "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                    -John Wooden

Comment

Mobile is fine for me on Android.
                      Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                        I'm on Android Chrome and I get a 404 error for the mobile page.
                        Here is my standard response to issues on the forum, similar to telling someone to just restart their computer to fix a problem.

Go to your browser settings and clear your cache. I wouldn't go so far as to delete cookies yet, but try and clear the cache. Re-run the browser and see if that fixes it. If that doesn't work, restart your phone. See if it works. No luck, clear cookies. Re-run browser, see if it works.

Comment

A related question. After upgrading to IOS 7 I am unable to stay logged in. Even after placing a check in the box. It was not ever a problem with the earlier IOS versions. I have tried different settings on Safari but as if yet have not found a solution.

Comment

In that case, Dave, try deleting cookies and cache both. Then retry.

I have zero Apple products, so I'm no help with actual specifics if it comes to that.

Comment

In that case, Dave, try deleting cookies and cache both. Then retry.

I have zero Apple products, so I'm no help with actual specifics if it comes to that.
                              You have zero Apple products? I thought was the last one to finally cave. I have a new life mission....

Comment

Working...
                              X