New mobile skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New mobile skin

I installed a new skin that you can choose to view on your mobile devices. It is basically a straight text based skin which should increase load times greatly. When you visit the site on your phone, it will look just like it does now. Scroll down to the bottom of any page, and there is a drop down box that allows you to choose your skin. Click it, and choose ShockerNet - Mobile. As of right now, it's strictly in a default color layout, which is light blue and white. It's nice to read, but if people want a more customized viewing, I can make it use yellows, but for now I'm keeping it stock.

If you want to revert back to the old skin, all you have to do is scroll to the bottom of the mobile skin, and click "default style" and it will revert you back to the dark skin. Picture below for reference.

ShockerHoops.net - A Wichita State Basketball Blog

Just tested it out on my phone. It's really simple, and flows well. I'm impressed.

Comment

Quick reply test from mobile.

Comment

Wow totally seamless.

Comment

Lightning quick load times on the mobile version too. Shall I be the first one to make the query "can you make it school colors?" :glee: I honestly wouldn't mind the color scheme, the speed in loading and lower data usage makes it worth it, especially when at games. Well done, sir, as are all the changes and updates you have made!
          Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind. ~Dr. Seuss

Comment

Guess I'll try it but having a hard time with switching to blue.
            In the fast lane

Comment

Well done Kai. Thank You! Go Shocks!!!!
              “Losers Average Losers.” ― Paul Tudor Jones

Comment

Any time guys! The mobile skin is definitely a huge upgrade. Loads so quickly.

Comment

It was nice to bounce between it, FaceBook and Twitter at the game last night during timeouts. The mobile skin does work very well.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                  X