Ignore List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Yes, it's resetting or clearing, whatever you want to call it. The box containing all the ignored users is empty.
    Can you confirm that you currently have 7 users in your ignore list? The next time it is automatically emptied, leave it empty and let me know so I can look in the database and see if they are also empty there.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Can you confirm that you currently have 7 users in your ignore list? The next time it is automatically emptied, leave it empty and let me know so I can look in the database and see if they are also empty there.
      Since it was reset, I don't have any users in my ignore list and I haven't tried putting anyone back in it.

Comment

Whoa. I think the database still sees users. Please try a different browser and look at your list, if you can.

Comment

I don't see any users listed using either Google Chrome or Internet Explorer on my laptop. Also I don't see any users when using the browser on my Android.

My original browser was Microsoft Edge on my laptop.

Comment

Okay, dont add any users and when I get home tonight I will double check that you are still showing users in the database.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
              Okay, dont add any users and when I get home tonight I will double check that you are still showing users in the database.
              Did you find out anything about this?

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Did you find out anything about this?
                No answers but we are making progress. I think we will be dead until after next year because their support is out tomorrow.

Comment

Ignore function on my pc is broken for me today. The only ignoramus on my list showed up just a bit ago. The ignore function had been working on my pc and tablet (never has worked on my phone) until just now. Settings show that he is still ignored yet here he is.
                  One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Originally posted by Shoxthemonkey View Post
                    Ignore function on my pc is broken for me today. The only ignoramus on my list showed up just a bit ago. The ignore function had been working on my pc and tablet (never has worked on my phone) until just now. Settings show that he is still ignored yet here he is.
                    Yes, I think they have a known bug that causes it to work intermittently, so we just have to wait for a future update.

Comment

Thanks. It's that time of day when I drink at my desk. I'll be okay.
                      One quick note before we present the rankings: With Wichita State’s move to the American Athletic Conference, the Shockers have moved out of the mid-major club. We wish the Shockers well against Cincinnati, UConn, SMU, and more.

Comment

Working...
                      X