Ignore List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Oh I was testing a mod function with Dung Wu. I will set him back to a regular user.
    Dung Wu is now on my Ignore List.

Comment

Okay let me log in and make a new post on this thread.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Test post: KU LOST AGAIN AT HOME!!! ROCK CHALK MUHAHAHAHAAHH!!!

Comment

Ok the post right before this one is from Dung Wu. Can you see it?

Comment

Ok the post right before this one is from Dung Wu. Can you see it?
            I don't see the post by Dung Wu.

Comment

I removed Dung Wu from my Ignore List and was able to see the post, but only after I closed out my browser. I tried a refresh a few time but it did do anything. I added Dung Wu back to my Ignore List and after a couple of refreshes, it was gone.

Comment

Okay so the next test is with comments. I will log in as Dung Wu and comment on a post on page 1.

Comment

Okay I left two comments as Dung Wu. One on one of MY posts, and just for fun, one on one of YOUR posts. Should be interesting to see if you can see either.

Comment

Okay I see no comments.

I removed Dung Wu from the Ignore List and refreshed a few times and even closed out the browser, but I can still see no comments by Dung Wu.

I put Dung Wu back in my Ignore List.

Comment

Was the Ignore List reset? While reading through the game thread yesterday, I was seeing posts from people on my Ignore List. I didn't think anything of it because in the past I had see post come and go from people in my Ignore List. Today, I checked my Ignore List and it was empty. I'll have to fill the list back up as I come to users I want in it.

Comment

Not that I am aware of. I can't imagine that would have happened when I upgraded a week ago.

Comment

My Ignore List was cleared again.

If I add only Dung Wu to my list, will you be able to tell when it gets removed?

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

If I add only Dung Wu to my list, will you be able to tell when it gets removed?
                            No, I don't think I can tell that you have ignored Dung Wu. Let me dig a little deeper and see.

Edit: It doesn't look like admins can see any ignore list information at all. I have raised the flag at vBulletin.com again. We'll see what they say.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post

Looks like the Ignore List is buggy (duh). But they are asking me this:

Are they actually resetting (the box is empty after the page reloads) or just being ignored?

The latter is this bug: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-17030
                              Your ignore list is actually resetting correct? Meaning the list gets emptied?

Comment

Looks like the Ignore List is buggy (duh). But they are asking me this:

Your ignore list is actually resetting correct? Meaning the list gets emptied?
                                Yes, it's resetting or clearing, whatever you want to call it. The box containing all the ignored users is empty.

Comment

Working...
                                X