No announcement yet.

Way too early--senior night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not to that age yet but when I get there, I think that a Senior Night would be a nice gesture.

Comment

Sully seems to think the MVC schedule could be released tomorrow. If that is the case and any of you ticket holders see that senior night is for some reason a game that you will not be able to attend, keep a fellow ShockerNetter in mind. :)
      "You Don't Have to Play a Perfect Game. Your Best is Good Enough."

Comment

Saturday, February 27,vs. Illinois State...

Comment

Originally posted by ShockdaWorld View Post
          While that does sound like fun, I do believe that if I went and left the wife at home, I'd find the locks changed and a sleeping bag in the front yard when I got home. lol
          You're assuming he was offering to take you and not your wife!

In all seriousness though, I really want to see Ron and Fred play in person, but knowing how hard it is to get tickets to Roundhouse games, especially that one, I'm opting to go to Arch Madness next March where I'll get to see them play more than once.

I'll just have to be content with watching Senior Night on ESPN2 or ESPNU and be glad that no one will witness me balling like a big ol' baby when those two walk off the court with 32 seconds to go...

Comment

Originally posted by Bluzrover View Post
            You're assuming he was offering to take you and not your wife!

In all seriousness though, I really want to see Ron and Fred play in person, but knowing how hard it is to get tickets to Roundhouse games, especially that one, I'm opting to go to Arch Madness next March where I'll get to see them play more than once.

I'll just have to be content with watching Senior Night on ESPN2 or ESPNU and be glad that no one will witness me balling like a big ol' baby when those two walk off the court with 32 seconds to go...
            Haha!! you are so right. I didn't even consider that option. She did say she'd rather be at Senior night than any tourney games outside of the Final 4,so maybe she gets Senior night and I get all the tourney games. l0l

Comment

Working...
            X